THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
christopher robyn
christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more

Default I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:01 AM

so this morning I bought one of those tall boy Arizona Green Tea cans, the .99 jams. Opened it up, started chugging and noticed something come into my mouth, I bit down to catch whatever it was before I swallowed it, and whatever it was made a crunch sound. I spit it out and it was shards of glass. I didn't get cut by the shit but damn, what the fuck, not sure if I swallowed some tiny pieces though. Anyone know anything about lawsuits? Do I have a case? Or is it not worth the time and money since I didn't get injured?

any thoughts?

R.I.P. Dyst......Frenchy, Hammer, Fatboy, I miss you.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran
CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:05 AM

fuck i drink those everyday
call them and see if you could get a free life time supply

"you've been dinking a lil bit tonight havent you?"
"no, ive been drinking a lot."

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#3
delonemonkey
delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:07 AM

wow i drink like 2 of those a day
well they are such a good deal i guess there has to be a few fuck up cans out there
Old
(#4
sneak
Veteran
sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ! sneak is the motherfuckin' champ!

sue like a little bitch.
you know youll get something out of it...

just go straight to the company and tell them what they can do to settle the situation, without going through the courts - get a cheque within a few days rather than months of court cases.

-InFamous EuroThugs-
Old
(#5
spectr

dude I stopped drinking those after I found a piece of sharp metal in the can that almost cut my gums.. I called them to complain and they told me it wasn't their fault...
Old
(#6
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran
CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ! CreamyPotatoe is the motherfuckin' champ!

'there's a mouse in my beer eh'

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#7
delonemonkey
delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ! delonemonkey is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:08 AM

word you can probably get some money out of this
Old
(#8
Brewster Baker
Premium Member
Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ! Brewster Baker is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:08 AM

yeah definitely call or write them.
Old
(#9
christopher robyn
christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more christopher robyn just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:09 AM

I talked to a lady there and she is sending me a prepaid postage box to send the glass and the can to her in....she offered me an Arizona Iced Tea vest, reverseable outdoor vest........WTF?
I took pictures of the glass shards and the can though so I have documentation before I ship it to them.

Old
(#10
twinky the kid
Veteran
twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:10 AM

YEAH TRY AN GET A LIFETIME SUPPLY....

NAH, FUCK THAT.

ID SUE FOR BILLIONS!
Old
(#11
twinky the kid
Veteran
twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ! twinky the kid is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:10 AM

DONT SEND THEM THAT SHIT FOOL!

THEN YOU HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE!
Old
(#12
christopher robyn

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:11 AM

I know, I drink those things at least once a day, now I don't think i would want to

Old
(#13
Gat Bush
Veteran
Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ!

Pull a Kramer-- Free 99cent arizona jawns for life.
Old
(#14
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran

but thats only one billion arizonas though

you could drink more than that before death!

the new bet?

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#15
christopher robyn

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinky the kid (View Original Post)

DONT SEND THEM THAT SHIT FOOL!

THEN YOU HAVE NO HARD EVIDENCE!
yea true, maybe I should contact a lawyer first to see if it's a bad idea to send it to them

Old
(#16
lord_casek
Immortal
lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:12 AM

congrats: you are now rich. call an attorney. now.

*CLICK AN AD AND SUPPORT THE SITE*
Old
(#17
twinky the kid
Veteran

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:13 AM

GET GLORIA ALLRED TO BACK YOU UP.

THAT BITCH GOT PERMANENT PMS!
Old
(#18
christopher robyn

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:13 AM

haha, yea pull a kramer, maybe I could be on one of their billboards instead

Old
(#19
christopher robyn

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:14 AM

I didn't get injured though....still have a case?

Old
(#20
the_gooch
Unstoppable
the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:15 AM

do it!!!!

Old
(#21
twinky the kid
Veteran

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:15 AM

YES YOU FUCKNG RTARD!
THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS DUMB AS MY 'SHOULD I FUCK MY SISTERS FRIEND THREAD'!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM NIGGUH!
Old
(#22
CreamyPotatoe
Veteran

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:16 AM

i think so

call one of the lawyers who has advertisements for free over the phone consultations
hear what he thinks then get a REAL lawyer

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

{o.o}
|)_(|
-"-"-
YA RLY

{o,o}
(__(|
-"-"-
NO WAI!
Old
(#23
Gat Bush
Veteran
Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ! Gat Bush is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gooch (View Original Post)

"Who told you to mail the can with the glass?!? Jackie Chiles didn't tell you to mail the can with the glass!"
Old
(#24
christopher robyn

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinky the kid (View Original Post)

YES YOU FUCKNG RTARD!
THIS THREAD IS ALMOST AS DUMB AS MY 'SHOULD I FUCK MY SISTERS FRIEND THREAD'!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM NIGGUH!

I looked around on the internet about this shit and a lot of people are saying unless I'm injured I can't really win......ah who knows these days

Old
(#25
twinky the kid
Veteran

Default Re: I found glass shards in my Arizona iced tea - 01-29-2008, 01:20 AM

WELL THEN SWALLOW IT THEN PUSSY!

YOULL BE RICH!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)