THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#4951
coneyislandbound
coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:49 PM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#4952
coneyislandbound
coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:50 PM

Old
(#4953
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:50 PM

Old
(#4954
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:51 PM

Old
(#4955
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:51 PM

menos gets UP ^^^^^
Old
(#4956
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:52 PM

Old
(#4957
break_legs_ribs_100_bills
break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:53 PM

yo yo on the real i can understand what you say about jada being boring if u lisgen to his beats, i cant front he has terrible beat selections but lyrically? hes top 5 man i know thats a long arguement but lyrically hes onpoint without going off the deep end on some bullshit. i can careless about rick ross personal life his album was dope minus the foxy brown track and minus the trina track.

jay-z washed up? i can obviously see you didn really break down the american gangster album cause that album was a classic to me no questions asked. my thing too and many migh argue this. is eminem that great? i mean really though? off his 1st album can u really vibe to it the same as when u heard it in that time frame? can u really pop to "hi my name is?" or another example "say i am" or "bonnie & clyde" like they were good songs at the time they dropped, but for example you can lisgten to jay-z "d'evils" "ummm "politics as usual" "big pimping " (<---when your drunk) you can bump any of jay-z classics in 2009 and still be hype.

like at the time mc hammer made "2 legit to quit" but can you play it in 2009?
Old
(#4958
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:53 PM

Old
(#4959
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:54 PM

Old
(#4960
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:55 PM

Old
(#4961
coneyislandbound

Old
(#4962
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member
FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPZ2-...eature=related

HIP HOP GAVE ME EVERYTHING IVE GOT SO IVE GOT TO PROTECT IT

|||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||
[----------\||||||||||||||||||||||/----------]
(o)\[]/(o)```````````````````(o)\[]/(o)
Old
(#4963
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:56 PM

and now im here dripin eatin costco hotdog waraaaooooooopppppppppppp
Old
(#4964
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member
FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ! FACTORY_MADE is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 10:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-5ozjaPC0

if it doesnt sound like this i cant fuck with it

Old
(#4965
coneyislandbound

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:04 PM

phat video nostalgia
Old
(#4966
George_Costanza_
George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! (View Original Post)

I enjoy the ignorance........
I was feeling rick ross untill he lied about being a former c.o that was mad lame...
jada is boring.....
cam was lack luster.......
50's new mixtape is hard (ll)
drake is good he can rap
Ive never listed to wiz khalifa however you spell it none of those yezzy rockin rappers appeal to me
gucci mane...i finally gave it a chance like two months ago and enjoy it for the same exact reason...."look like janet jackson,im on 3 double stacks an im looking for that action.... riding in my drop but i dont no where im going, On 285 but driving in a circle, inside of my ride smelling like a pound of purple"

its better to imagine it rapped like a down syndrome fool to sound good though...it took me forever to understand what the fuck he was saying cause i dont like to use the lyrics sites
Old
(#4967
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdze...eature=related

Old
(#4968
George_Costanza_
George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ!

"i stepped on Joc when i hopped out the 'Rari...Smacked his sister and didn't say sorry"

let my shit rock earl, i found a buffed sane and posted it ...
Old
(#4969
SELL CRACK HARD
Elite Member
SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by break_legs_ribs_100_bills (View Original Post)

yo yo on the real i can understand what you say about jada being boring if u lisgen to his beats, i cant front he has terrible beat selections but lyrically? hes top 5 man i know thats a long arguement but lyrically hes onpoint without going off the deep end on some bullshit. i can careless about rick ross personal life his album was dope minus the foxy brown track and minus the trina track.

jay-z washed up? i can obviously see you didn really break down the american gangster album cause that album was a classic to me no questions asked. my thing too and many migh argue this. is eminem that great? i mean really though? off his 1st album can u really vibe to it the same as when u heard it in that time frame? can u really pop to "hi my name is?" or another example "say i am" or "bonnie & clyde" like they were good songs at the time they dropped, but for example you can lisgten to jay-z "d'evils" "ummm "politics as usual"
"big pimping " (<---when your drunk) you can bump any of jay-z classics in 2009 and still be hype.

sonn, you'll be able to play reasonable doubt in so many years to come and violently enjoy it. matter fact, i think if anything happens in 2012 and the government is aware of the consequences ahead of time, after they separate every ethnicity.. people will be jamming to can i live and cashmere thoughts. im also putting an emphasis on the Marshall mathers lp rather than than the slim shady jump off..if only infinite was a full album.. the American gangster disc was alright, i think the success remix fucking killed it especially jay's 2 verses. also fallin' and that blue magic beat was tough. its just that in my opinion. jay put out a good quantity of tracks after his fake retirement, but only 2 or 3 tracks on those lps seem to shine through the half assed garbage and semi qualified beats. beach chair was fresh. so was lucifer. but what else.

lol suck my dick LOL

Last edited by SELL CRACK HARD : 06-17-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old
(#4970
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZLXt3KGTBI

WHEN JAYZ WAS WORTH A DAMN!

AND EVEN THEN THIS NIGGA WAS STILL PROBABLY LYING
I DOUBT HE WAS MOVING WEIGHT AND BIENG A MOBB DON
WHEN HE WAS CHILLIN WITH JAZO AND REPPIN FOR THE NUBIAN BROTHERHOOD OF ISLAM WITH DR. MALACHI YORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM9piaE6H9Y

Last edited by FACTORY_MADE : 06-17-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old
(#4971
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNNhQMQv5w

Old
(#4972
FACTORY_MADE
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ka6r...eature=related

Old
(#4973
BLOODCLOT FUCKERY!
BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! just upped their e-cred some more BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELL CRACK HARD (View Original Post)

jada's boring???
YES! Ive heard him spit the same subject matter since 95,96 tell me Im lying.....
his voice is boring ....Whos real is garbage cant stop me was whack those singles are so lame tell me that its not true and I will call you a liar.....

BLOOOOOOOOODCLOT!
Old
(#4974
BLOODCLOT FUCKERY!
BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! just upped their e-cred some more BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by break_legs_ribs_100_bills (View Original Post)

jay-z washed up? i can obviously see you didn really break down the american gangster album cause that album was a classic to me no questions asked. my thing too and many migh argue this. is eminem that great? i mean really though? off his 1st album can u really vibe to it the same as when u heard it in that time frame? can u really pop to "hi my name is?" or another example "say i am" or "bonnie & clyde" like they were good songs at the time they dropped, but for example you can lisgten to jay-z "d'evils" "ummm "politics as usual" "big pimping " (<---when your drunk) you can bump any of jay-z classics in 2009 and still be hype.

jay z is a bird he took prodigys return of the mac album and bit it in half! then drunk a soda and ate the other half if you think im bullshiting check the tape!

Jay z can rap his ass off but he is a HACK! simple and plain!
the best verse on big pimpin was pimp c then bun b hands down
bonnie and clide was trash garbage bit that off pac and quotes big in damn near every song thats not hot! rappers quoting rappers period is whack!

BLOOOOOOOOODCLOT!

Last edited by BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! : 06-17-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old
(#4975
peterpopoff
peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ! peterpopoff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-17-2009, 11:53 PM

kuma is the fucken shiznit!!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 16 (0 members and 16 guests)