THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#4976
George_Costanza_
George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 01:04 AM

i think he meant 97 bonnie and clyde by eminem...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#4977
CAVE ARTKREW
Rookie
CAVE ARTKREW has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:03 AM

Old
(#4978
CAVE ARTKREW
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:04 AM

Old
(#4979
CAVE ARTKREW
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:06 AM

Old
(#4980
CAVE ARTKREW
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:08 AM

Old
(#4981
CAVE ARTKREW
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:09 AM

Old
(#4982
OMHOF
Rookie
OMHOF has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:22 AM

get out cave!

Brooklyn in this bitch
Old
(#4983
fuck that say
fuck that say just upped their e-cred some more fuck that say just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTORY_MADE (View Original Post)

bump KILLARMY
Old
(#4984
coneyislandbound
coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:38 AM

can someone make a rap culture hip hop thread so the brick slayers nyc thread can have sum flicks, maybe?
Old
(#4985
coneyislandbound
coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame coneyislandbound is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:38 AM

sumshitttttttt
Old
(#4986
SELL CRACK HARD
Elite Member
SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it SELL CRACK HARD is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:44 AM

I GOTCHU CONEY...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=129960

NOW THAT ITS A THREAD NO ONE'S GOING TO PARTICIPATE IM GUESSING..

lol suck my dick LOL
Old
(#4987
sleptembers
sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it sleptembers is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTORY_MADE (View Original Post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-5ozjaPC0

if it doesnt sound like this i cant fuck with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx2IV...eature=related

that ace shit is dope, knew i knew that beat.. i dont know if this is what i was thinking..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQxZIQIfupI
stolen
Old
(#4988
demerock
demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ! demerock is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:21 AM

JUST GOT A TEXT MESSAGE...NOT SURE IF ITS TRUE BUT IF IT IS..THE GRAFF WORLD HAS LOST THE KING OF BOMBIN IN MY OPNION

REST IN PEACE IZ THE WIZ....THE MASTER BLASTER

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear
Old
(#4989
Ethreadzny2
Veteran
Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools Ethreadzny2 has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:25 AM

I got the same message, rest in peace to a true legend..

HICREW FAMILY
CPSQUAD...
Old
(#4990
did it 4 the talk
did it 4 the talk just upped their e-cred some more did it 4 the talk just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:26 AM

true king RIP
Old
(#4991
Dubizm
Banned
Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned Dubizm is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:27 AM

DAMN WTF?
Old
(#4992
fuck that say
fuck that say just upped their e-cred some more fuck that say just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUCNG...eature=related
Old
(#4993
TodaysMath
TodaysMath just upped their e-cred some more TodaysMath just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:46 AM

Old
(#4994
the_gooch
Unstoppable
the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ! the_gooch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:51 AM

RIP IZ The Wiz!
Old
(#4995
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:52 AM

Old
(#4996
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:54 AM

Old
(#4997
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:56 AM

Old
(#4998
jbogard
jbogard just upped their e-cred some more jbogard just upped their e-cred some more jbogard just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:56 AM

dope werds spot.

RIP IZ
Old
(#4999
Spruce Lee
Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish Spruce Lee is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 03:57 AM

RIP

salamé
Old
(#5000
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-18-2009, 04:01 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 39 (2 members and 37 guests)
freshpaintnyc , wickedwacko!