THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#6276
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran
SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 06:58 AM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#6277
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran
SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:00 AM

Old
(#6278
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:02 AM

Old
(#6279
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:03 AM

Old
(#6280
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:15 AM

Old
(#6281
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:22 AM

Old
(#6282
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:31 AM

Old
(#6283
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:42 AM

Old
(#6284
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:45 AM

Old
(#6285
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 08:52 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/ny...ef=todayspaper

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#6286
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 09:01 AM

STolen

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

Old
(#6287
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 09:07 AM

Stolen

Old
(#6288
jil'z
Rookie
jil'z has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:15 AM

Old
(#6289
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:16 AM

Old
(#6290
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:16 AM

Old
(#6291
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:18 AM

Old
(#6292
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:25 AM

Old
(#6293
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:26 AM

Old
(#6294
jil'z
Rookie

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 11:27 AM

Old
(#6295
twonpoo
Veteran
twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 12:31 PM

Old
(#6296
DA KID MERO
Premium Member
DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ! DA KID MERO is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX ON FRIDAYS (View Original Post)

REST IN PARADISE MY NIGGA MAD MIKE!! REALEST NIGGA OUT!!
Old
(#6297
Trinity
Trinity just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 05:09 PM

Old
(#6298
rezonerip
rezonerip is on their way to e-fame rezonerip is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 05:52 PM

Old
(#6299
jbogard
jbogard just upped their e-cred some more jbogard just upped their e-cred some more jbogard just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWANTTOSEEFLICKS (View Original Post)

who was under the ty fillins. the original piece
marty.
Old
(#6300
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-29-2009, 07:24 PM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)