THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#7526
propane p
Veteran
propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:01 PM

threw the lights camera action glamour glitters and gold i unfold the scroll and plant seeds to stampede the globe........
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#7527
propane p
Veteran
propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ! propane p is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM

threw the lights camera action glamour glitters and gold i unfold the scroll and plant seeds to stampede the globe........
Old
(#7528
propane p
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM

Old
(#7529
propane p
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:12 PM

Old
(#7530
propane p
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:17 PM

Old
(#7531
propane p
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:18 PM

Old
(#7532
twonpoo
Veteran
twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ! twonpoo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:24 PM

DIRE rip.
Old
(#7533
Sewer_Crawler
Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned Sewer_Crawler is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:30 PM

snitches with stitches

Mindstate Irate...
Old
(#7534
baack9
baack9 just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by propane p (View Original Post)

AnarchyVersusReality.BUMP
Old
(#7535
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:43 PM

Old
(#7536
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:51 PM

Old
(#7537
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:52 PM

Old
(#7538
PNOID76
PNOID76 just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODCLOT FUCKERY! (View Original Post)

WE ALL LOVE M.J
except for a few mothers out there
Old
(#7539
crazy eddie
crazy eddie just upped their e-cred some more crazy eddie just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:01 PM

Shut The F@*% Up N Post.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet and on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/12ozprophet.

also, if you have old books or mags you dont want... and want something like cash, paint, returns... pm me.

Last edited by crazy eddie : 07-07-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old
(#7540
PNOID76
PNOID76 just stepped up their game

Thumbs up Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACTORY_MADE (View Original Post)

HOLAAAA YOoOO00
nIGASZ Fa ReALLlZZXX Is aBOUT dAT mONEy MaAAaAngGGGG

haAhAhhahAHha
DIsZ fO thEm HAtAszZ i TYpeS Like A 13 YeAr Old GIrl On MySpAcE fO thEm HaTAAaaAZsSAzazAz
wow! this special!!
Old
(#7541
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:10 PM

Old
(#7542
wantstolookatpics
wantstolookatpics just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNOID76 (View Original Post)

except for a few mothers out there
?

the same "mothers" who settled out of court? I hope that any mother(or father) who actually cared would want to see a child molester tried to the full estextent of the law, not just get a fat check. if that was a joke, it was a wack one.
Old
(#7543
IWANTTOSEEFLICKS
IWANTTOSEEFLICKS has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy eddie (View Original Post)

bump my dude esa
Old
(#7544
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:13 PM

POST TUNNEL FLIKS
Old
(#7545
crazy eddie
crazy eddie just upped their e-cred some more crazy eddie just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:14 PM

Shut The F@*% Up N Post.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet and on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/12ozprophet.

also, if you have old books or mags you dont want... and want something like cash, paint, returns... pm me.
Old
(#7546
some dude
some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ! some dude is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:25 PM

Esa means girl in spanish slang.
Old
(#7547
SEX ON FRIDAYS
Veteran
SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools SEX ON FRIDAYS has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvCUWzecGo

ALL MY SHIT IS STOLEN!!!!
Old
(#7548
seer_fffaggot
Rookie
seer_fffaggot has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELL CRACK HARD (View Original Post)

this shit is garbage, dude time for a new hobby!!
Old
(#7549
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:48 PM

Old
(#7550
seer_fffaggot
Rookie
seer_fffaggot has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 07-07-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELL CRACK HARD (View Original Post)

what a waste of a deck!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 21 (1 members and 20 guests)
diabete669