THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#154051
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 09:52 PM

Mentally my energy, is like a figure eight, on it's side
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#154052
6 foot 7
6 foot 7 better step their game up

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainerocks (View Original Post)

Is this even humanly possible?
i believe there use to be a roof there i could be wrong .....
Old
(#154053
Whore-a Story
Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:22 PM

she so cool...she give head with sunglasses on ....
Old
(#154054
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:29 PM

Im Large on the streets

Last edited by Mr.Manhattan : 06-15-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old
(#154055
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:39 PM

Fuck drugs and people that do them

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#154056
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:40 PM

straight edge 4 lyfe

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#154057
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pYU...el_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpsQI...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhycj...eature=related

Mentally my energy, is like a figure eight, on it's side
Old
(#154058
Most Wanted NYC
Most Wanted NYC is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-15-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPLIVESWTO (View Original Post)

Lol this nigga is shy wow the nigga who went on a ykk raggin spree strictly for fame! Guy you didnt know my pops matter of fact didnt nv and a few other of ya niggas have beef with U5 ?? Come on son .... All these niggas for years been hungry for fame and its sad cuz in your case aint none of ya got better in 20+....
TRUE STORY.
Old
(#154059
Trinity
Trinity just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien890890 (View Original Post)

bump dat AZ floater
Old
(#154060
HSMOLESTER
Rookie
HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ! HSMOLESTER is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:11 AM

[quote=break_legs_ribs_100_bills;8205339][/QUOTE....
Old
(#154062
SAND
SAND better step their game up

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:25 AM

writing KID in nyc
Old
(#154063
Whore-a Story
Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools Whore-a Story has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAND (View Original Post)

writing KID in nyc
Well its KIDULT.... Kid i assume is jus short..
and he been at it for a few years....
Old
(#154064
Whore-a Story

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:29 AM

LOLSSSSS mad funnyyyy
Old
(#154065
because youre toy!
because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXBO$$MAN (View Original Post)

YOUR MANS GOTTA GUCCI TAT !!
BRRRRRR
Old
(#154066
ink face
Elite Member
ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ! ink face is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM

backstory?^^

I was here before you, and I'll be here when you're gone.
Old
(#154067
inspectorgadget
inspectorgadget just upped their e-cred some more inspectorgadget just upped their e-cred some more inspectorgadget just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBound (View Original Post)

Old
(#154068
because youre toy!
because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect because youre toy! has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Queens! (View Original Post)

GAY
Old
(#154069
because youre toy!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whore-a Story (View Original Post)

LMFAO ... NIKKA STOP YOUR FUCKING STORIES...

I HAVENT SEEN THAT LITTLE FAGGOT EA IN 6-7 YEARS OR BETTER ....
AND I SEEN HIM IN COURT,
( FOR THE CASE THAT MESOE RATTED ON ME FOR ALLEGEDLLY BREAKIN HIS WINDOWS)
AND HE ASKED ME TO DEAD IT WITH JA... I SAID NAH.
AS FOR HANGING OUT IN PARKS, I DONT DO THAT... HAVENT DONE THAT IN AGES.
BESIDES THE SUMMER SOFTBALL GAMES. AND EA HAS NEVER EVER EVER SHOWN UP TO THAT.

LAST TIME I HAD ANY OTHER CONTACT WITH THAT NIKKA EA WAS ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHEN HE WAS SHOOK TO COME TO THE BAR, THEN I HAD BRI CALL HIM..... HE ASKED BRI, LITERALLY ASKED BRI.... TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE.....BRI TOLD THAT NIKKA, HED NEVER VIOLATE ME, AND TO DO IT HIMSELF IF HE WANTED TO.

GET YA STORY STRAIGHT PUSSY.

GET OFF THE DICK, STOP LISTENING TO THE FABLES THAT 20+YR VETERAN DRUG ADDICTS TELL YOU....
OHHH, MIDGETS TOO, DEFINETLY DONT LISTEN TO MIDGETS.
WHY YOU CRYING SO LOUD MARKY WHAT A BITCH POPCORN ASS NIGGA. TALKIN BOUT CRACK HEADS MEANWHILE YOU LOOK LIKE THE ILL FEEN. SNITCH ASS TEASE. WHAT KINDA NAME IS THAT ANYWAY???? THATS WHAT U CALL A BITCH. YOUZA PANTY WEARIN HOE.
Old
(#154070
because youre toy!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nominee4bestrolledLs (View Original Post)

Yo... Str8 up an side ways slime... Them jordan heely fusions is the officials ... Nikkas copped those in 7 different colors yaredino we doin it big. As far as a Bezt go tho the freshpond massacre/Drake collabo jus leaked the track list . ima put ya nikkas on dont never say i aint ever blessed u tho :

1. Frolicking (Intro)
2. Jimmy Back feat. Meek Millz, Rick Ross, & Bezt RFW
3. I Wanna Save You....(From You) feat.Trey Songz
4. My Eyebrows Say Yes, My Heart Says No feat. Swizz Beatz, Veo2, & Bruno Mars
5. Bar Mitzvah Money feat. Asher Roth & Bezt RFW
6. Peacock Feathers feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Lady Gaga
7. If I Were A Man feat. Nicki Minaj & Solange
8. Aub's Interlude
9. Mr Fancy Pants feat. T-Pain, PJ RFW, & JP RFW
10. Heart Throbbing feat. Caves RFW & Lil Wayne
11. Fuckin U Til I Cry feat. Justin Bieber
12. Signed, Sealed....Heartbroken feat. Trey Songz
13. Gallop To Me feat. Bezt RFW, Chris Brown & Rihanna
14. Let Me Fluff feat. The Eurythmics & DJ Khaled (Produced by BEZT)
15. Young Angel's Outro (Produced by ZN RFW)
Old
(#154071
JUANITOALIMANIA
JUANITOALIMANIA is about to be banned JUANITOALIMANIA is about to be banned JUANITOALIMANIA is about to be banned JUANITOALIMANIA is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Queens! (View Original Post)

NEV WD COMBACK?

Killa Queens, Killa Killa Queens.
Old
(#154072
because youre toy!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:17 AM

RFW IS ONE OF THE GAYEST CREWS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY 19 YEARS IN THIS GAME. REAL TALK. YOU HERBS SHOULD ALL JUST QUIT. LOL ON A NIGGA NEMZ DICK LIKE "OMG".... GAY TO THE MAX. NOT WAVY. VERY GAY B. TEASE STOP SNITCHING. YOUR A FRAUD. KEEP CRYING PUSS.
Old
(#154073
Killa Queens!
Killa Queens! has definitely earned your virtual respect Killa Queens! has definitely earned your virtual respect Killa Queens! has definitely earned your virtual respect Killa Queens! has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:50 AM

You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Beef starts with a shove and ends with a shovel, and niggas standing on your corner reminiscing of you.
Old
(#154074
kush&markers
Rookie
kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it kush&markers is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 01:55 AM

this whole thread is full of
Old
(#154075
alien890890
alien890890 is on their way to e-fame alien890890 is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 06-16-2011, 02:15 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)