THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#175451
2hot412ozpart3
Rookie
2hot412ozpart3 just stepped up their game

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardwanderer (View Original Post)

1 more question do you people ever see this mexican guy and his (I HOPE IT'S HIS DAUGHTER) daughter the guy plays the accordion on the r and f trains sometimes other lines... the accordion has to be the shittiest instrument

and he has the lil girl go around and collect money with a hat? if so yeah i stay peepin his ass on the f line
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#175452
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whore-a Story (View Original Post)

"come on yo, dont hit me... im on mollys"

R-O-T-F-L-M-A-O......
doesnt hurt that bad getting punched on the face while on mdma

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175453
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hot412ozpart3 (View Original Post)

and he has the lil girl go around and collect money with a hat? if so yeah i stay peepin his ass on the f line
yes exactly was on the r yesterday they got on, then 5 niggas started crooning hardbody... the mexican guy and the lil girl was heated... dat girl needa go to school

nyc lots of people but I remember faces well, I always think it's crazy sometimes see some bitch in Manhattan, then outta the blue see em in some faraway part of queens or bk a couple daze later.. "small world" *jerk jerk*
Old
(#175454
SAN CARLOS ST.
Rookie
SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned SAN CARLOS ST. is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 05:55 PM

i miss those espos...i like the new shit to tho
Old
(#175455
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#175456
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Bump the fuck out of these

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#175457
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:04 PM

Old
(#175458
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:05 PM

wash my dick in the sink n smokee a newport
Old
(#175459
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Old
(#175460
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:14 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175461
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:16 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175462
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:18 PM

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175463
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Old
(#175464
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175465
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Old
(#175466
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICOPERICO (View Original Post)

if u aint got $2.50 for da train u need take a long look in the MIRROR B
I could win the lotto and still not have the $2.50 for the train. "They" may be lurking around the corner but they're pulling token booths out of stations faster than you can say central bookings.

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Old
(#175468
straightlikwit
straightlikwit is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:03 PM

Old
(#175469
straightlikwit

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:06 PM

shot out to penn st campus !
Old
(#175470
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:08 PM

shout to my dick
Old
(#175471
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:11 PM

shout out to pepsi and newports

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#175472
Done Vida
Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools Done Vida has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Manhattan (View Original Post)

BUMP 45 COURT HOUSE SQ CLASSIC

anus
Old
(#175473
straightlikwit

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:38 PM

shot out to jhon doe
Old
(#175474
straightlikwit

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:39 PM

shout out to my green bottles
Old
(#175475
straightlikwit

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 11-08-2011, 07:40 PM

lmao

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)