THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#180051
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:37 PM

Kids these days claiming to be down with big crews, but in reality they black book toys that never held a marker or can in there life acting all big on the internet, graffiti's the last thing I got and Ill throw hands with a nigga just to show em who the fuck I am, don't pull a FA and not show up tonight pikachu you heard?

Im Large on the streets
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#180052
Invisible_man
Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools Invisible_man has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:38 PM

Blaze up!
Old
(#180053
Rooskii
Rooskii is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:44 PM

never go to scrap yard for your paint..niggas will straight bag you buying LEGAL items. and leave you in the tombs for a night. word to mother, these are words for the wise

The best part of bombing is the joint after a succesful mission..

..Brooklyn & Queens..
Old
(#180054
excite_the_feds
excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM

i always kind of thought pikachu was a cop, isnt the homo from dc? why is he even in this thread

Initiative comes to thems that wait.

I'm the king man.. I run the underworld guy.. I decide who's does what and where they do it at..
Old
(#180055
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran
Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ! Mr.Manhattan is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:49 PM

Niggas on the jimmy cause apparently I stole Acne's A...

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180056
excite_the_feds
excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:53 PM

oh, well its none of my business, just wanted to ask because that fag is always talkin about something

I'm the king man.. I run the underworld guy.. I decide who's does what and where they do it at..
Old
(#180057
excite_the_feds

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:54 PM

Old
(#180058
excite_the_feds

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:57 PM

Old
(#180059
AlwaysOverDoinn
AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 06:58 PM

We own the night? ^^
Old
(#180060
poeteytoe
poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Manhattan (View Original Post)

My nigga, how you sound right now, pressing people in manhattan to tell you who i am?? nigga i just pm'd you where i'll be at tonight, either you come and be a MAN or you sit on your daddys lap and blow him some more cause niggas think ur pathetic on here pika....
the way you're talking on here is as if our recent exchange of pms never happened.
only a e-nerd like you would get all mad and talk tough on a forum just to have one nigga log on here and dick ride you.

going to whip that phone out too just to prove how much you're bullshitting right now, if necessary.

someone has taken to writing "crotch rot" in sharpie on city lampposts. Lovely.

"it's always the real niggas"- R.I.P. SLIM DUNKIN TWO SHOTS OFF
Old
(#180061
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:11 PM

Aint nobody dick riding me but you Mr.DC, like i said, you kno where I'm going to be at tonight, come hither and we'll see who the bigger man is, I'm done talking on here....see you tonight lapp dogg....I hope your a cop too, it will make things a lot more interesting

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180062
excite_the_feds

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOverDoinn (View Original Post)

We own the night? ^^
yup, you know it, great movie

Old
(#180063
poeteytoe
poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned poeteytoe is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Manhattan (View Original Post)

Aint nobody dick riding me but you Mr.DC, like i said, you kno where I'm going to be at tonight, come hither and we'll see who the bigger man is, I'm done talking on here....see you tonight lapp dogg....I hope your a cop too, it will make things a lot more interesting
you keep bringing up DC as if to mock the idea that due to that i won't be able to touch you, but neither will you state your name because you're afraid i know cats who will.

c'mon now dude you're thugging in a controlled environment only a pure lame will cosign you on this shit.

Last edited by poeteytoe : 12-11-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old
(#180064
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:21 PM

Nigga I dont even know what your even talking about anymore, Like i said for the fucking millionth fuckin time, tonight will settle who's a real thug and who's not

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180065
poeteytoe

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:39 PM

can you read idiot?

you feel safe and sound behind your computer screen with the thought i'm in DC right and is only perpetrating with this fight shit. i tell you to state your name so i can shoot it through the wire so whenever i do come to NY so i can find you but
you don't do that.

whatever story/destination you change it to next in PM, the contrary will be proven tonight if you're real.

Last edited by poeteytoe : 12-11-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old
(#180066
AlwaysOverDoinn
AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ! AlwaysOverDoinn is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:46 PM

My G alotta people on here think ur a cop...so obviously niggas aint just gunna blow themselves up to u.
Old
(#180067
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:58 PM

I told this nigga, He will obviously find out who I am tonight if he comes thru to the spot, why do you need to kno so early you fuckin pig

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180068
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 07:58 PM

poeteytoe goin ham for that rookie of the year award back at the station

░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█▄░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄▄▄█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█▄░░▄██▀░░░▀██▄░░█░░░▀███▀
░░░░░░█░██▀▄▄░░░▄▄▀██░█░░░░██░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄██░░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░
▄██▀█░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░
██░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
︻╦╤─
Old
(#180069
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Piggs in for a surprise ;D

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180070
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 08:09 PM

yo mr manhattan can you sign on? i need to ask you some shit

░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█▄░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄▄▄█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█▄░░▄██▀░░░▀██▄░░█░░░▀███▀
░░░░░░█░██▀▄▄░░░▄▄▀██░█░░░░██░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄██░░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░
▄██▀█░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░
██░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
︻╦╤─
Old
(#180071
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 08:29 PM

Whattts gooood homie, long time no talk!!

Im Large on the streets
Old
(#180072
Mr.Manhattan
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 08:34 PM

Im Large on the streets

Last edited by Mr.Manhattan : 12-11-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old
(#180073
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 09:43 PM

Old
(#180074
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 09:49 PM

Old
(#180075
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 12-11-2011, 09:50 PM

nothin but love for IF and STM out here

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)