THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#182551
politicsformconflicts
politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 06:25 PM

Positively nothing's positive. Negativity positively how we live.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#182552
politicsformconflicts
politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools politicsformconflicts has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardwanderer (View Original Post)

Bump that Nez.

Old
(#182553
METELE SAZON
METELE SAZON has definitely earned your virtual respect METELE SAZON has definitely earned your virtual respect METELE SAZON has definitely earned your virtual respect METELE SAZON has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 07:58 PM

WORD
Old
(#182554
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 09:49 PM

Only death is real..
Old
(#182555
Syphilis.
Rookie
Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it Syphilis. is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFES MODERATOR (View Original Post)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...OP_bE.facebook

bump my nigga's ruste juxx & kool g
reminds me of the corner boys in Juicy
Old
(#182556
cashrfc
cashrfc is on their way to e-fame cashrfc is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 11:02 PM

YAAAAAY MOLLY IS SOOOO FUNN I GOT A.I.D.S. AND IM PROUD TO WEAR THIS TUTU
Quote:
Originally Posted by The educated thug (View Original Post)

R Fuckin City
Old
(#182557
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 11:10 PM

you'd fuck..
Old
(#182558
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-09-2012, 11:11 PM

she's prolly taller than most of u tho
Old
(#182559
Nominee4bestrolledLs
Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ! Nominee4bestrolledLs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 12:01 AM

yo shorti look rite tho kid most these bitches is slaws tho real talk shout out 2 tha 12oz famalam who is really be doin this tho chu hert tell me this who in ya squad got a mix tapes droppin tho real nigga wassup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuUS1vNwFik
Old
(#182560
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 12:02 AM

Nominee ur that nigga dust warz buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05QOWH2UWzU
Old
(#182562
break_legs_ribs_100_bills
break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ! break_legs_ribs_100_bills is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 12:14 AM

Brooklyngets.com
Brooklyngets.com
Brooklyngets.com
Brooklyngets.com
Brooklyngets.com
Brooklyngets.com

Old
(#182563
LIFES MODERATOR
LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ! LIFES MODERATOR is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis. (View Original Post)

reminds me of the corner boys in Juicy
aaah the good old days

"A science of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

/*\
Old
(#182564
Capabomba
Rookie
Capabomba is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 01:58 AM

Quote:

stolen. some true shit.

Amen.
Old
(#182565
Capabomba
Rookie
Capabomba is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokoes (View Original Post)

what's with all these garbage "throwup's" new york kids do on their rooftops? they retarded can't do a straight letter or piece on a rooftop???
do some throw's on the street, but come on expand or you will neva get noticed!
someone please explain to me how this makes any sense whatseover.
Old
(#182566
robitussin
robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it robitussin is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:10 AM

Old
(#182567
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:20 AM

anyway

stolen from now it's real
Old
(#182568
politicsformconflicts

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:23 AM

Old
(#182569
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:

anyway

stolen from now it's real
Oh yeah!

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#182570
love12ozprophet
love12ozprophet is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:27 AM

Old
(#182571
love12ozprophet

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:27 AM

Old
(#182572
love12ozprophet

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:28 AM

Old
(#182573
love12ozprophet

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:29 AM

Old
(#182574
love12ozprophet

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:31 AM

Old
(#182575
love12ozprophet

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-10-2012, 02:32 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 16 (0 members and 16 guests)