THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#182801
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:46 AM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#182802
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:48 AM

splash my coconut water in your face ho
Old
(#182803
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:49 AM

Old
(#182804
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:49 AM

Old
(#182805
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:51 AM

Old
(#182806
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:52 AM

props to this guy, for being so dope and making people laugh at the same time
Old
(#182807
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 04:52 AM

I haven't seen too much Rate stuff underground, but what I have seen is awesome..

Last edited by yardwanderer : 01-13-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old
(#182808
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:59 AM

I Like the death. I like the misery. I LIKE THIS WORLD!
Old
(#182809
why write
why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 07:17 AM

hert atak curve
www.whadafunk.net

www.Nakedpresidents.net
Old
(#182810
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardwanderer (View Original Post)

bump vens

░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█▄░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░▄▄▄█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░░░░█▄░░▄██▀░░░▀██▄░░█░░░▀███▀
░░░░░░█░██▀▄▄░░░▄▄▀██░█░░░░██░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄██░░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀░░░░
▄██▀█░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░
██░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░
︻╦╤─
Old
(#182811
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member
XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ! XxthakingofqueenzXx is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 07:50 AM

︻╦╤─
Old
(#182812
XxthakingofqueenzXx
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 07:51 AM

︻╦╤─
Old
(#182813
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 08:23 AM

Old
(#182814
puff puff pass
puff puff pass is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewit3eez (View Original Post)

very nice flick
Old
(#182815
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 03:14 PM

SKIPPININMYFLIPFLOPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Old
(#182816
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 03:15 PM

Old
(#182817
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM

Old
(#182818
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 05:55 PM

Old
(#182819
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:14 PM

Old
(#182821
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:15 PM

Old
(#182822
niggasactlikebitches
niggasactlikebitches is about to be banned niggasactlikebitches is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:18 PM

yesss
Old
(#182823
niggasactlikebitches
niggasactlikebitches is about to be banned niggasactlikebitches is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:29 PM

Old
(#182824
niggasactlikebitches

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:30 PM

Old
(#182825
niggasactlikebitches

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-13-2012, 06:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIx3A8eoOPw

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 12 (0 members and 12 guests)