THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#191701
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM

SKIPPININMYFLIPFLOPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#191702
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 10:45 PM

Old
(#191703
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 10:47 PM

Old
(#191704
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM

on Dyckman aiight man!!!!...Black Rob

Old
(#191705
allfreetime
Elite Member
allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:06 PM

The United States as the world knows will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war. This generation of Americans has now already had enough. More than enough of war and hate and oppression. -JFK 1962

Thank you to those who took the photos I post (if they're not mine) and of course the writer(s) themselves.
Old
(#191706
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:14 PM

Old
(#191707
allfreetime
Elite Member
allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ! allfreetime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:17 PM

The United States as the world knows will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war. This generation of Americans has now already had enough. More than enough of war and hate and oppression. -JFK 1962

Thank you to those who took the photos I post (if they're not mine) and of course the writer(s) themselves.
Old
(#191708
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:21 PM

Old
(#191709
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:28 PM

Old
(#191710
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:32 PM

Old
(#191711
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:32 PM

Old
(#191712
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:39 PM

Old
(#191713
gods'son5g
gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:48 PM

Old
(#191714
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:52 PM

Old
(#191715
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Old
(#191716
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 12:00 AM

Old
(#191717
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 12:01 AM

Old
(#191718
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Bump slender a page back.
Bump Jew
Bump Zone tct
Old
(#191719
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 04:35 AM

http://youtu.be/sME3FMcBZDk

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Old
(#191720
Capabomba
Rookie
Capabomba is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 04:47 PM

please post where ever this fucking garbage is caus i wanna take it down as well. thank you for posting this. fuck that racist bullshit.
Old
(#191721
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 10:24 PM

Old
(#191722
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 11:34 PM

Old
(#191723
allfreetime
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-04-2012, 11:39 PM

Old
(#191724
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-05-2012, 12:53 AM

oh shit VINCE AND LOOSE ..nice

i lived in a different time on a different line..
sometimes you just cant die in peace without doing another piece...
Old
(#191725
JOE PESCI.
JOE PESCI. just upped their e-cred some more JOE PESCI. just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-05-2012, 02:05 AM

hmmm swine cdc or over false dklt... not hating on either but cmon!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)