THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#191976
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-11-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BABY GEE (View Original Post)

PREEEECH!!!!

this nikka said the voice. LOL
As a cop you should know all about it

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#191977
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#191978
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-11-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whore-a Story (View Original Post)

I N S T A G R A M happened.
Very True....let's keep 12oz alive...

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#191979
URBAN WARRIOR
URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 04:04 PM

Guess who

WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK'EM OUT
Old
(#191980
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned
TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 05:45 PM

SMFH.
Old
(#191981
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned
TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Damn son, PurpleNerple, jerked me out of forum shot of the day..

Vew & Neg 3D Christmas Theme by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

Vew Go In by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

Shoot First, No Question by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNerple (View Original Post)

Stolen

Old
(#191982
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 05:54 PM

York Graff It by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

http://thelastsuppernyc.com/
Old
(#191983
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Vew Go In by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

Old
(#191984
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Two Man by TheLastSupperNYC, on Flickr

Old
(#191985
spain3
Banned
spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 04:05 PM

Old
(#191986
spain3
Banned
spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 04:07 PM

Old
(#191987
spain3
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 04:11 PM

Old
(#191988
spain3
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM

Old
(#191989
spain3
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 05:52 PM

Old
(#191990
excite_the_feds
excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish excite_the_feds is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZONLYDEMON (View Original Post)

i played the fuck out of that warriors game

hgffgfds
Old
(#191991
bionic commando..
Elite Member
bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 07:51 PM

Wish they had it for the 360...

Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything!!
Old
(#191992
George_Costanza_
George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ! George_Costanza_ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 09:45 PM

they did
Old
(#191993
TheBUJUofGRAFF
TheBUJUofGRAFF is about to be banned TheBUJUofGRAFF is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 11:07 PM

n

Stick to the script
Http://www.customgraffstickers.blogspot.com
Old
(#191994
bionic commando..
Elite Member
bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ! bionic commando.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza_ (View Original Post)

they did

Word i just googled it, The WARRIORS Street Brawl...when i got the 360 they didn't have it and you can't play the old one on it...thanx, bout to go scoop it up this week.

Stand For Something Or Fall For Anything!!
Old
(#191995
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-13-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNerple (View Original Post)

Stolen

keep that shit up VEW....Brooklyn needs that

SKIPPININMYFLIPFLOPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Old
(#191996
ufive
Banned
ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-14-2012, 12:53 AM

Old
(#191997
ufive
Banned
ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned ufive is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM

Old
(#191998
griteeth
griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-14-2012, 03:21 AM

Old
(#191999
griteeth
griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-14-2012, 03:23 AM

Old
(#192000
griteeth

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 10-14-2012, 03:24 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)