(#193501
DM17
Rookie
DM17 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-14-2013, 07:41 AM

aS;D'MLV\
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#193502
HOGZ
HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned HOGZ is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-14-2013, 07:46 AM

THIS IS PRETTY SKITZ !!!
I saw this guy in California painting on the BEACH when i was on Vacation !!

http://youtu.be/H9lrwCTTEPA
Old
(#193503
thomas pickles
Rookie
thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned thomas pickles is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-14-2013, 11:58 PM

Old
(#193504
RustoKush
RustoKush has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 03:14 AM

Old
(#193505
RustoKush

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 03:16 AM

Old
(#193506
RustoKush

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 03:19 AM

http://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1
Old
(#193507
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM

I Like the death. I like the misery. I LIKE THIS WORLD!
Old
(#193508
freewit3eez
Elite Member
freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ! freewit3eez is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM

Old
(#193509
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 01:46 PM

Old
(#193510
freewit3eez
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 02:09 PM

Old
(#193511
spain3
Banned
spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 07:36 PM

Old
(#193512
spain3
Banned
spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM

Old
(#193513
spain3
Banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM

Old
(#193514
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-15-2013, 09:14 PM

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#193515
senlee
senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 02:04 AM

5a copy.jpg
Old
(#193516
senlee
senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it senlee is killin' it

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 02:10 AM

[IMG]http:/http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8184/8384581207_8ee38900f5_b.jpg[/IMG]
Old
(#193517
senlee

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 02:10 AM

Old
(#193518
senlee

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 02:11 AM

Old
(#193519
_ABC_
Banned
_ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned _ABC_ is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 05:26 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

GETLOSTALOT
Old
(#193520
vandalthisbitch
vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 10:11 PM

Old
(#193521
vandalthisbitch
vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM

Old
(#193522
griteeth
griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-17-2013, 02:07 AM

Old
(#193523
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-17-2013, 02:32 AM

dexa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQI589C5Rao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vnm9BawOHlY
Old
(#193524
wickedwacko!
wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-17-2013, 03:29 AM

i wanna barf

chillin in a dark corner with hypidermic needles jammed into my nikes.
Old
(#193525
Crocodile Tears
Veteran
Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-17-2013, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spain3 (View Original Post)

So so so dope.
This is real graffiti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 10 (0 members and 10 guests)