THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#193601
Artie Lange
Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM

"I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me." - Frank Costello
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#193602
Artie Lange
Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish Artie Lange is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-29-2013, 12:52 AM

"I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me." - Frank Costello
Old
(#193603
D1CKFAC3
D1CKFAC3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM

DAMN LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by i rok THE NORTHFACE (View Original Post)

THIS KID FELL THE FUCK OFF
Old
(#193604
LongWeekend914
LongWeekend914 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM

Old
(#193605
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 02:53 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vnm9BawOHlY
Old
(#193606
yardwanderer
Elite Member
yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ! yardwanderer is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 02:55 AM

Old
(#193607
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 02:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqxRvPCJcGg

Old
(#193608
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 03:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3x7J3jPGug

Old
(#193609
afsi
afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 05:50 AM

Old
(#193610
Artie Lange

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-30-2013, 09:31 PM

Old
(#193611
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-31-2013, 02:13 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZCNnDSKJsM

Old
(#193612
yardwanderer
Elite Member

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 01-31-2013, 02:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBvUqLs_eU

Old
(#193613
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-01-2013, 02:40 PM

R.I.P. Ed Koch

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Old
(#193614
cool
cool has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-01-2013, 03:19 PM

Old
(#193615
afsi
afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-01-2013, 05:13 PM

Old
(#193616
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-01-2013, 08:15 PM

http://youtu.be/DILL5oxRI1w

Old
(#193617
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 01:23 AM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#193618
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 01:28 AM

Stolen

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#193619
90SBROOKLYN
Elite Member
90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ! 90SBROOKLYN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 02:58 AM

SKIPPININMYFLIPFLOPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Old
(#193620
afsi

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 08:56 AM

Old
(#193621
afsi

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM

Old
(#193622
afsi

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM

Old
(#193623
afsi

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 09:32 AM

Old
(#193624
nycisdead106
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM

Old
(#193625
TheLastSupperNYC
Banned
TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned TheLastSupperNYC is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-02-2013, 05:22 PM

Dead Presidents TV 2013 Trailer

DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv
DeadPreisdents.tv

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)