THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#193676
gods'son5g
gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ! gods'son5g is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM

Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#193677
ifmotheronlyknew
ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools ifmotheronlyknew has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 06:21 PM

havent been on this site in a long time... IMOK crew in Norway

Old
(#193678
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Snow

http://youtu.be/xDGgqxanfE8

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Old
(#193679
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM

Old
(#193680
nycisdead106
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Old
(#193681
ButtPlug2
ButtPlug2 has definitely earned your virtual respect ButtPlug2 has definitely earned your virtual respect ButtPlug2 has definitely earned your virtual respect ButtPlug2 has definitely earned your virtual respect ButtPlug2 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 10:43 PM

man old school NYC gotta love it, setup rime espo and everyone else on this page , BUMP!

we all die someday so why not tell your self your already dead
Old
(#193682
URBAN WARRIOR
URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more URBAN WARRIOR just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 10:44 PM

WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK'EM OUT
Old
(#193683
why write
why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ! why write is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-08-2013, 11:00 PM

www.vimeo.com/whadafunk/worldwide
www.vimeo.com/whadafunk/worldwide

www.Nakedpresidents.net
Old
(#193684
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-09-2013, 02:49 AM

bump that '85 cey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6KEgf7-1vY

Mentally my energy, is like a figure eight, on it's side
Old
(#193685
afsi
afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-09-2013, 04:26 AM

Old
(#193686
griteeth
griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 03:19 AM

Old
(#193687
griteeth
griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ! griteeth is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 03:23 AM

Old
(#193688
griteeth

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 03:25 AM

Old
(#193689
griteeth

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 03:26 AM

Old
(#193690
user749
user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 04:53 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://nycjamz.tumblr.com/
http://nycjamz.tumblr.com/
Old
(#193691
wickedwacko!
wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ! wickedwacko! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 07:44 PM

ABRA

chillin in a dark corner with hypidermic needles jammed into my nikes.
Old
(#193692
nycisdead106
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-10-2013, 10:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy8mu2_RbzA

Old
(#193693
griteeth

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 02:10 AM

Old
(#193694
nycisdead106
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 04:15 AM

Very stolen

Old
(#193695
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycisdead106 (View Original Post)

Very stolen

GLACER

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#193696
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycisdead106 (View Original Post)

Bump DirtFlick AKA Phonoh's pics

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

Old
(#193697
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 03:00 PM

Stolen

Old
(#193698
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM

Stolen

Old
(#193699
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 03:04 PM

Bump these

Stolen

Old
(#193700
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-11-2013, 08:09 PM

Stolen

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)