THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#193776
nycisdead106
Veteran
nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ! nycisdead106 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-18-2013, 05:42 AM

I'm just writin' my name while I'm talkin' on the phone.

You don't doodle on tha paper?

All stolen, credit yourself
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#193777
spain3
Banned
spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned spain3 is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM

Old
(#193778
afsi
afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 02:38 AM

Last edited by afsi : 02-19-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old
(#193779
afsi
afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ! afsi is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 03:01 AM

Old
(#193780
user749
user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 05:09 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://nycjamz.tumblr.com/
Old
(#193781
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycisdead106 (View Original Post)

Bump those IH floaters

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#193782
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 02:48 PM

stolen

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

Old
(#193783
ART-FLIXS
ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 03:26 PM

Old
(#193784
ART-FLIXS
ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned ART-FLIXS is about to be banned

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 03:27 PM

Old
(#193785
ART-FLIXS

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 03:28 PM

Old
(#193786
armored
armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ! armored is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 08:12 PM

Mentally my energy, is like a figure eight, on it's side
Old
(#193787
Skywalkers
Rookie
Skywalkers has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 09:05 PM

Old
(#193788
Crocodile Tears
Veteran
Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ! Crocodile Tears is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-19-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spain3 (View Original Post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLizztikRk
Old
(#193789
war pigs
Premium Member
war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ! war pigs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-20-2013, 12:42 AM

damn everyone has their own arrow, even No Parking...I mean Jesus Saves

how bout those mets?

Last edited by war pigs : 02-20-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old
(#193790
get the dillz
get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ! get the dillz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-20-2013, 01:24 PM

RIP SACE
BUMP KCW CREW FUCKIN BEASTS ..
BUMP SETUP ALL DAY
Old
(#193791
vandalthisbitch
vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:07 AM

Old
(#193792
vandalthisbitch
vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ! vandalthisbitch is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:08 AM

Old
(#193793
vandalthisbitch

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:10 AM

Old
(#193794
vandalthisbitch

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:12 AM

Old
(#193795
vandalthisbitch

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:13 AM

Old
(#193796
vandalthisbitch

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:15 AM

Old
(#193797
user749
user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more user749 just upped their e-cred some more

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:26 AM

Old
(#193798
user749

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:56 AM

Old
(#193799
user749

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 03:56 AM

Old
(#193800
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 02-21-2013, 07:50 PM

Stolen

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 26 (0 members and 26 guests)