THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Media One
Elite Member
Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:38 AM

the old Berlin thread got deleted so post your flicks etc...
stolen

I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark haired women and breakfast food
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Media One
Elite Member
Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ! Media One is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:38 AM

Old
(#3
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:39 AM

Old
(#4
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:40 AM

Old
(#5
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Old
(#6
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:43 AM

Old
(#7
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Old
(#8
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 12:42 PM

Old
(#9
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 12:50 PM

Old
(#10
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 12:53 PM

Old
(#11
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 12:55 PM

Old
(#12
FILTER.BFG
Elite Member
FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ! FILTER.BFG is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media One (View Original Post)

update...
Old
(#13
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:30 PM

some crazy stuff with the rollers...

i lived in a different time on a different line..
sometimes you just cant die in peace without doing another piece...
Old
(#14
ryaner
Rookie
ryaner has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-26-2009, 10:44 PM

1up nuff said
Old
(#15
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 08:32 AM

Old
(#16
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 08:32 AM

Last edited by support local lurker : 04-16-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old
(#17
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 08:33 AM

Old
(#18
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 08:47 AM

Old
(#19
WhoKnew_
Rookie
WhoKnew_ just stepped up their game

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 09:06 AM

I'm really liking those whole cars. Bump this thread its insane

Fuck the fuck
I played acid at the Techno Party.
Old
(#20
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 01:33 PM

Old
(#21
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 01:34 PM

Old
(#22
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 01:35 PM

Old
(#23
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-27-2009, 01:35 PM

Old
(#24
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-28-2009, 02:06 PM

Old
(#25
Media One
Elite Member

Default Re: The Berlin Thread - 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)