THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#226
boost™
boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ! boost™ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 09-14-2010, 02:43 AM

buy bonds and kick it

my car is faster then yours, JDM<3
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#227
Aikr
Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ! Aikr is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 09-14-2010, 05:23 AM

Sell bunk meth to methheads
I mean they are meth addicts, so they aint gonna do shit
Old
(#228
BELTOLEUM
Elite Member
BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-01-2011, 02:32 PM

The whole textbook thing, a kid in my class said he bought his
engineering book online for like a couple bucks then just sold them
back to the school bookstore even though they cut the prices down
the book was originally like $300
Old
(#229
bigdoughnut69
bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ! bigdoughnut69 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-01-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poesia [ ] T (View Original Post)

Craigslist

Search Seller carry or look for FSBO properties call the sellers ask them if they will carry the loan at a decent rate they usually own them free and clear. If they dont ask if loan is assumable. Use what money you have make a small down payment to them for carrying the loan. Calculate the loan payment with taxes and insurance if you can rent it for anything over this dollar amount the property will cashflow and is a good prospect. No bank qualifying you can buy as many of these as you want.

So here is the outcome.

Example you find 100K house put 5k to get the seller to carry the 95K loan at simple interest only of 6% your payment with taxes is roughly 575.00 a month. So you rent it for 675.00 and you profit 100.00 a month cashflow. Doesnt seem like much for your 5k investment but you couldnt get a return of 100 dollars a month in the bank and you would never get 5-10% appreciation on 100K. So lets recap for your 5K in the first year you return approximately 1200 in rents 5-10K in appreciation. Thats pretty solid take 20 grand and do 4 houses thats a pretty good return for 20K. 400 dollars a month for you and a potential return of 20-40K in the first year if you sold.

This is being conservative in my area the appreciation could reach 20% in the first year due to foreclosures bringing down prices recently. The prices are already stabilizing so you have to act fast and get deals while sellers are still naive to think the bottom is not yet here. Bottom was 3 months ago IMO.

In 2 years you can sell them high and diversify your money elsewhere or by a bigger rental cash and now you have more cash flow and a larger initial investment. Most Real estate investors invest this way to create longterm cash not quick flips. Flips take more risk and more cash to fix, more of a gamble. Rentals are more cut and dry, a wise investor once told me buy any real estate that will pay for itself. Using other peoples money to make you money is a hustle in itself, you dont have to be a genius just motivated and determined.
I don't see how 5-10% appreciation is even possible in this market unless your talking about some hot, specific area in particular. Otherwise, the country's average home prices STILL HAVE NOT STABALIZED YET. I wouldn't put my money in the real estate market any time soon. Bank of America currently owns 12,000 homes in the Phoenix, Az metro area that ARE NOT FOR SALE. They purchased them to try and stop the declining home values. Your example would be semi-reasonable if you were talking about 2000-2005 but def not now or anytime soon. IMO

Bangin out 7 gram Rocks!

HANDZ LIKE REVOK
Old
(#230
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-01-2011, 05:24 PM

I own a second house that I rent... What that faggotry hustle doesn't account for are all the little fucking things that need repairs throughout the year, for me in my first year it was sprinkler system (twice), pool pump, water heater, roof...

Renters can potentially fuck everything up.. Carpets, garbage disposal, sewage/drainage, water heater, garage door, landscaping, AC units... All sorts of shit.

A lot to gamble on a hundred dollar hustle, plus this dude thinks people have infinite credit and can get new mortgages daily.

Worst advice ever.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#231
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-01-2011, 07:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96sFW-3vGv4
Old
(#232
lord_casek
Immortal
lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-01-2011, 09:16 PM

Some of you have the wrong idea about why this thread was started.
No illegal hustles. It's just about flipping your money. Small, legal investment
into larger sum, rinse, repeat.

*CLICK AN AD AND SUPPORT THE SITE*
Old
(#233
Spring Break '92
Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spring Break '92 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-02-2011, 06:58 AM

My friend and I have been talking about buying cars, scooters, jetskis, anything motorized. Fixing them, making them look nice and selling them.

How about that evolution, huh? I find it amazing that the world went from fucking awesome dinosaurs going 'RAWR!' to stupid feathery birds going 'chirp'.......

**Team Chubb Lubb** **Team Bacon**

"Casek is needed he can shut down their whole shit....
Dude can track them and blowup their microwaves and shit."
-Fat Ralphy
Old
(#234
swordfish meatloaf
Elite Member
swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-02-2011, 02:33 PM

buy shrooms, sell. buy more shrooms, sell harder.
repeat.
Old
(#235
Enmity
Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ! Enmity is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Break '92 (View Original Post)

My friend and I have been talking about buying cars, scooters, jetskis, anything motorized. Fixing them, making them look nice and selling them.
buy old bikes and fix them !

i spent 20 dollars on a frame and fork .. dropped about 80 into it (100).. and now i can flip it for around 350 !

kinda gotta know what your doing tho .. cant be just any frames and parts.
Old
(#236
BELTOLEUM
Elite Member
BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ! BELTOLEUM is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-03-2011, 10:07 PM

^
Nicer 10 speeds and fixies are were the moneys at.
But its better to start doing that before/around spring
cause that is when everyone wants a new bike. Had
a friend pick up a fixie from a guy on craigslist the
way we made it sound he was selling a couple a
week most were 300+ but a few he had were cheaper.

Just selling 3 a week that is almost a grand extra in
your pocket, of course you need the time and have
to know what you're doing, but idt its that hard to
learn how to fix bikes.

Last edited by BELTOLEUM : 05-03-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old
(#237
lord_casek
Immortal
lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ! lord_casek is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-04-2011, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Break '92 (View Original Post)

If you can find good deals on those, do it.

*CLICK AN AD AND SUPPORT THE SITE*
Old
(#238
morton
morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ! morton is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-04-2011, 01:08 AM

Post your car detailing tips and tricks folks, I got a couple turds I want to shine up and sell.
Old
(#239
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-04-2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish meatloaf (View Original Post)

buy shrooms, sell. buy more shrooms, sell harder.
repeat.
pick and dry them for free, sell them for 100% profit

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#240
abcs
Veteran
abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ! abcs is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-04-2011, 04:05 AM

or... buy shroom kit. Replicate into
25 kits growing an oz a piece.
Pay for rye berries and peat moss.
profit ? repeat
Old
(#241
Swindle
Unstoppable
Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ! Swindle is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 05-04-2011, 04:25 AM

i'm suspect on buying anything to do with drugs over the internet

[QUOTE=DA KID MERO;7408588]NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.[/QUOTE]

loyalty prevails
Old
(#242
Swindle
Unstoppable

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-04-2012, 01:00 PM

bump this thread

loyalty prevails
Old
(#243
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Learn to code LAMP:
1 Linux
2 Apache
3 MySQL
4 PHP (Perl or Python too)

Work from home & profit tremendously

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#244
Karl_Hungus
Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ! Karl_Hungus is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-05-2012, 01:58 AM

Get your MMJ card first. About $40-$50 nowadays.

In CA or CO, learn the state laws inside and out. Drop about $2500 in equipment, pick a high yielding strain, find a cutty spot, wait 7-10 weeks and you'll be looking at a minimum of $10k every 7-10 weeks depending on how green your thumb is...and hustlin' smart. (Pay that electricity bill, don't tap.) Some days will be busier than others, but count on at least 1-2 hours a day for upkeep.

Legally, you're operating within STATE laws...not FED.

Is this legal enuf??
Old
(#245
half n half
half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ! half n half is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-05-2012, 03:21 AM

Everybody knows the only way you truly make money is if you steal
Old
(#246
bourgeoisie
bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ! bourgeoisie is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-05-2012, 07:09 AM

work hard and be nice to people.
Old
(#247
MyWay
MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ! MyWay is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM

Befriend fellow 12ouncers who have a good hustle going, rob em-simple

IIIII DID IT MMMYYY WWWAAAYYY.
Old
(#248
Cool_Hand
Elite Member
Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ! Cool_Hand is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-06-2012, 06:42 PM

drue im thinking of buying a house in the Phx area. . .do you use a management company or manage yourself?

2/3 Classy
Old
(#249
ipod90
ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-07-2012, 01:39 AM

If your in philly, get in on the barnes foundation deal. Shits worth billions....

Last edited by ipod90 : 03-07-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old
(#250
nuhchef
Banned
nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned nuhchef is about to be banned

Default Re: Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle - 03-07-2012, 02:18 AM

the house next to mine got abandoned by the owner and then foreclosed by the bank. is it a good idea to break in a strip it of all the copper plumbing? i hear that pays

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)