Old
(#1226
238th street
238th street is on their way to e-fame 238th street is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 01-02-2012, 05:02 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR GOGP............
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#1227
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 01-02-2012, 02:24 PM

same to you 238th,,,

acept doing his thing still..funky

i lived in a different time on a different line..
sometimes you just cant die in peace without doing another piece...
Old
(#1228
bemflix
bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 01-24-2012, 12:55 AM

Whats happening??? been away for 12oz for a few but i'm back.
RIP BIG BRACE RIP KING KASE2 RIP All The Fallen BROTHERS.

REAL RECOGNIZES REAL......Since 1981
©2012 Bemflix Productions®

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
Old
(#1229
bemflix
bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish bemflix is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 01-24-2012, 12:57 AM

Hold that

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor.
Old
(#1230
cthulu
cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 01-27-2012, 03:19 PM

Fucken Aye that bem is some heatish shit..Hell yes!!

"I've been blessed with a few things in this life..An arm like a cannon, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist.."
Old
(#1231
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-06-2012, 05:23 AM

sour killing it…..

stolen…

Old
(#1232
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-06-2012, 05:24 AM

Old
(#1233
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-06-2012, 05:24 AM

Old
(#1234
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-06-2012, 05:26 AM

Old
(#1235
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-06-2012, 05:27 AM

Old
(#1236
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-11-2012, 06:02 AM

Old
(#1237
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-14-2012, 05:19 AM

Old
(#1238
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-25-2012, 04:21 AM

Old
(#1239
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 02-26-2012, 01:30 AM

Cool Dose...

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#1240
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 03-24-2012, 04:00 PM

Old
(#1241
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM

Old
(#1242
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 03-24-2012, 04:06 PM

Old
(#1243
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM

Old
(#1244
bemflix

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 04-30-2012, 11:21 PM

been a minute so here ya go

Old
(#1245
cthulu
cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish cthulu is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 05-01-2012, 12:53 AM

Sick shit Bem!!

"I've been blessed with a few things in this life..An arm like a cannon, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist.."
Old
(#1246
bemflix

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 05-29-2012, 11:30 PM

Old
(#1247
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 07-02-2012, 01:50 AM

Old
(#1248
bemflix

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 07-07-2012, 01:56 AM

Hot off the lay up (fake train at Tuff City)

Old
(#1249
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 07-07-2012, 02:22 AM

^Nice.
How do you get up on that at TuffCity?

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#1250
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: Knowledge To Create (KTC Crew) - 07-07-2012, 04:57 PM

sweet train fellas

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)