THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Soup
Elite Member
Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:41 AM

This is my girl thread. Please keep your ghetto trash out of it.

jesus lives elvis saves
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
TreSixO
Veteran
TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:43 AM

cant argue with that

This post is meant for entertainment purposes only. Any statement above is made in satire, and any content within is to be considered a work of fiction not based on actual events. I have like 2 fucking law firms.

Crazy 88's
Old
(#3
jbrshmonster
Elite Member
jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ! jbrshmonster is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:43 AM

Get ready to knuckle up

Nukka whut!!!!!
Old
(#4
Spitfire15
Unstoppable
Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:44 AM

i just got banned for being an asshole.

Rest.In.Power SpyD

Last edited by seeking : 03-08-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Old
(#5
Soup
Elite Member
Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ! Soup is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:44 AM

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#6
TreSixO
Veteran
TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ! TreSixO is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:45 AM

goddammitt spitfire, youre really fuckign up my chi
Attached Thumbnails
File Type: jpg benchingthetwincities025-1.jpg (91.9 KB, 3130 views)

This post is meant for entertainment purposes only. Any statement above is made in satire, and any content within is to be considered a work of fiction not based on actual events. I have like 2 fucking law firms.

Crazy 88's
Old
(#7
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:48 AM

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#8
Allah Snackbar
Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ! Allah Snackbar is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:51 AM

theres plenty of threads dedicated to pics such as these

props nonethteless

Brand new Ghostface!
Old
(#9
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:51 AM

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#10
Qawee
Elite Member
Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ! Qawee is the motherfuckin' champ!

Old
(#11
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:56 AM

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#12
Veritably Clean
Elite Member
Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ! Veritably Clean is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 04:57 AM

classy bitches thread? i'm down

SonmyD, "so how do i get my green thingys back?"

stay on the DL
Old
(#13
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:04 AM

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#14
Spitfire15
Unstoppable
Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ! Spitfire15 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Someone should change the name of the thread to "I COPY AND PASTED A BUNCH OF PICTURES FROM SEVERAL SHITTY BLOGS"

Rest.In.Power SpyD
Old
(#15
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:09 AM

just seeing if you're paying attention.

jesus lives elvis saves
Old
(#16
Pfffffffffft
Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:10 AM

spitfire is a big terd for making that post.

99% of these chics need something to eat.

#wonksaggin
//////// ///////// /////////
Old
(#17
Soup
Elite Member

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:18 AM

Sir I'll gladly ask you to fuck that garbage.

jesus lives elvis saves

Last edited by Soup : 03-08-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Old
(#18
SystemFailure
Veteran
SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:19 AM

Buncha nerdy ass skin and bones

"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..."

*88POOR WHITE AND FULL OF HATE88*
Old
(#19
VANDALICIOU$$$
VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ! VANDALICIOU$$$ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:20 AM

another pointless thread,

Life just seems too overwhelming for me to comprehend sometimes :(
Old
(#20
|O__________o|-robojones
|O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ! |O__________o|-robojones is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:22 AM

When they start the revolution, all you'll probably do is steal...
-----------nightowls--------------
Old
(#21
D0WN
D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ! D0WN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:22 AM

good to know some people on this forum have taste
Old
(#22
Pfffffffffft
Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ! Pfffffffffft is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:23 AM

soup..im a lil disappointed kid

#wonksaggin
Old
(#23
Dark_Knight
Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ! Dark_Knight is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:24 AM

i just got banned too. oops.

GO get your WET wipes

Last edited by seeking : 03-08-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old
(#24
seeking
Senior Moderator
seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:28 AM

if anyone else would like to fuck with this page, i can ban them as well.

look, we'll cross the "hesh accidentally shot himself in the ass" bridge when we come to it. no homo
*BLACK OUT POSSE*
Old
(#25
YTG
YTG is watching their e-fame flourish YTG is watching their e-fame flourish YTG is watching their e-fame flourish YTG is watching their e-fame flourish YTG is watching their e-fame flourish YTG is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw. - 03-08-2010, 05:29 AM

way to get this thread on track dark knight..

I'm developing a lethal chemical agent from pollen extract and enacting a plan to use the poison to extort money from wealthy citizens
---> YOUTUBE/KENOTV

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)