THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 07:42 PM

"An American blogger has discovered three fake Apple stores operating in Kunming city, China."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14236786

http://birdabroad.wordpress.com/

Fucking amazing. I love shit like this, I'd also love to know where they're getting apple computers, iPads, iPods, etc. . . from.

Would be awesome of someone running a manufacturing plant in China, hired by Apple, was just making extra stuff and shipping it out to stores like this, probably not the case. . . but it would still be awesome.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Old
(#3
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 07:59 PM

why doesn't someone just start a Yahoo news story of the day thread and be done with it?

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#4
pertplus1
Veteran
pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:00 PM

they get them from real apple stores?
Old
(#5
BullshitTantrum
BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ! BullshitTantrum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:12 PM

they get them from the apple orchards.
Old
(#6
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decyferon (View Original Post)

why doesn't someone just start a Yahoo news story of the day thread and be done with it?

yea and somebody needs to make a youtube thread also
Old
(#7
Dr. Scientist
Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ! Dr. Scientist is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:

Because yahoo doesn't tell me what my fellow 12oz users think about certain topics. If you can program an app that will combine yahoo news stories and the thoughts of the Oontz, then all of your woes will be gone.
Old
(#8
LEVEL 75 PALADIN
LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ! LEVEL 75 PALADIN is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:

I feel like it's been the same threads on CH0 for the past year. I don't know if people stopped coming here because the content sucks or the content sucks because people stopped coming here. Maybe the user base just sucks now I don't know. Nothing but internet memes and "you mad." Untitled and Brick Slayers are still on point, but I find myself coming here less and less.

/end rant

"Dogs, Whales, Tags, Handstyles, WHO GIVES A SHIT!"
Old
(#9
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inappropriate_Responder (View Original Post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvmZ9SPcTzU

Don't you remember all those stories about dirty chanks making even dirtier immigrant chank slaves sit in line so they can buy iCrap and ship it overseas? mad hustlin.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#10
pertplus1
Veteran
pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ! pertplus1 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:37 PM

make people register
Old
(#11
Dr. Scientist

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drue_Down (View Original Post)

Don't you remember all those stories about dirty chanks making even dirtier immigrant chank slaves sit in line so they can buy iCrap and ship it overseas? mad hustlin.
Didn't hear about that, guess it wasn't a Yahoo News Story. Some German guy I know used to buy iPhones, program them to work in Europe, then fly to Germany with a suit case full of them, then sell them off for triple the price.

I just can't get over these guys opening stores and modeling them to look like a legit Apple store.
Old
(#12
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:42 PM

Yeah cuz the Chinese never counterfeit anything, cmon.

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#13
IHATEU
Unstoppable
IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Scientist (View Original Post)

Would be awesome of someone running a manufacturing plant in China, hired by Apple, was just making extra stuff and shipping it out to stores like this.
there is a percent of "bootleg" stuff that is produced exactly this way. so your not really buying bootleg fake but just something thats not part of the numbered edition so to speak...

i just saw this story on Yahoo and thought to myself this WILL be in zero by ends day... im not surprised by this move anymore, its the norm in here now...
Old
(#14
CILONE/SK
Unstoppable
CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:

I made a thread like that years ago before they split up ch 0 into a few groups. back then, no one seemed to care.

Ten Year Club

^o^
Old
(#15
LUGR
Veteran
LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 09:03 PM

i'll smack the fuckin molder teeth out your mouth. Graffiti while shopping,yes ,you can . 12ozprophet wanted the eyeballs.....Bob Luby 4 lyfe. Dont knock crack till you tried it. 200CARROTS
Old
(#16
edoggg
Premium Member
edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ! edoggg is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 09:07 PM

it probably said in the fine print that it wasnt a real apple store....

"what is the point in being unemployed if you don't at least have a bangin tan."

-zebradrips
Old
(#17
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOGLE? (View Original Post)

yea and somebody needs to make a youtube thread also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL23FMn6F94
Thread worthy beatdown thread worthy?

Obigatory: MUST SEE comment added
Old
(#18
LUGR
Veteran
LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 09:37 PM

i'll smack the fuckin molder teeth out your mouth. Graffiti while shopping,yes ,you can . 12ozprophet wanted the eyeballs.....Bob Luby 4 lyfe. Dont knock crack till you tried it. 200CARROTS
Old
(#19
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-21-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:

its been done dude
poesia made one like 3 years ago!

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#20
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST
EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ! EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 12:45 AM

Quote:

YES! thread worthy
Old
(#21
ShockStrap
ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ! ShockStrap is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:

Strrraaaaiiiiiight up.
Old
(#22
Brickos
Elite Member
Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 01:46 AM

Quote:

I was doing that in the nonsense thread with pics until a newb told me not to

Individual threads are much better
Old
(#23
Brickos
Elite Member
Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ! Brickos is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:

YES! thread worthy

FOLLOWING the freeing of 1000 children held as slave workers in brick kilns in China, a new report reveals a nationwide network of Fagins living off more than 4000 stolen children trained to steal and beg.

A boy who has escaped to a government temporary welfare shelter explains: "We have 16 adults and four children in our gang, living together in a very hard place to find. The adults all carry knives, and train the children how to steal, then threaten people who we steal from, if they complain.

"They force us to pick up coins from boiling water as part of our training to snatch things quickly. If we miss the coin, they beat us with a belt. One 11-year-old boy tried to run away, but he was caught and almost beaten to death."

The "big brothers", or Fagins, who run the gangs set the children daily targets, from about $100 to $350, to hand over. If they fail, they are beaten. The Fagins extend their control by getting the children addicted to drugs, and by sexually harassing the girls. A child trained to steal, can be sold for $1000.

These children are Uighurs, members of the Turkic "ethnic minority" who comprised 90 per cent of the population of Xinjiang in China's northwest when the People's Republic was formed in 1949.

Thiefing little shit deserved it... Sike
Old
(#24
anything goes
anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ! anything goes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 02:45 AM

<insertcomplaintaboutchannelzeronotbeingwhatitused tobe.gif>

/endthread
Old
(#25
SystemFailure
Veteran
SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ! SystemFailure is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: don't knock the hustle. . . - 07-22-2011, 02:46 AM

Jesus christ I wanted them to punch him in the back of the head so I wouldnt hear the whining scream

And why is a Hobbit A.) In Asia B.) Alive in Asia

"I'm just a soul who's intentions are good..."

*88POOR WHITE AND FULL OF HATE88*

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)