THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Closed Thread

Old
(#1
Trane1SFCking
Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:45 PM

sup yall.

Im traen. I live in bronx, fuckn sik forum so far, n*ggaz. Just droppin in to say wassup, aite.
were can i post my sketches and tags and shyt Im a toy(but like advancd) so not completly shyt.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Trane1SFCking
Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ! Trane1SFCking is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:49 PM

also anybody here on flcikr, fb or twitter... I will follow u if u follow me
Old
(#3
Deloner
Veteran
Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:55 PM

is this you?

Hey, guero. Fuck the world.
Old
(#4
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:55 PM

yer email is albano7659@gmail.com
Old
(#5
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOGLE? (View Original Post)

lol no n*gga.

also 2 del. yo son. Naw. I wrote dis name b4 da game came out son
Old
(#6
Deloner
Veteran
Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ! Deloner is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:57 PM

Is dat ryte

Old
(#7
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 09:59 PM

y u gotta be like dat son. Dont be hatin on me cuz Im better dan u.
Old
(#8
i'moffthywallz
i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Okay, I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded
I think you stand under me if you don't understand me
Old
(#9
Trane1SFCking

im gonna neg u
Old
(#10
Deloner
Veteran

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:01 PM

Old
(#11
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'moffthywallz (View Original Post)

y u gt be postin shyt lyk dis n*gga.
Old
(#12
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deloner (View Original Post)

how do u post deez moving pictures, son.
Old
(#13
i'moffthywallz
i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ! i'moffthywallz is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:05 PM

its magic, you ghetto toy.....now leave before we curse you and your email, Myspace and Facebook

Okay, I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded
I think you stand under me if you don't understand me
Old
(#14
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:06 PM

i dont get it. why yall n*ggaz gotta b like thys yo? I just came to say wassup to sum real writerz. yall just pussyes sittin behind ur pc's b.
Old
(#15
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:07 PM

and ur just an annoying n*gga bein a troll b

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#16
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:09 PM

I got betta shyt to do. I actually gyt up. Even if I aint dat good b. u cant touch me son
Old
(#17
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:15 PM

realizm=fuckn toy
Old
(#18
grd
grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ! grd is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trane1SFCking (View Original Post)

I got betta shyt to do. I actually gyt up. Even if I aint dat good b. u cant touch me son
would you like a group of men from a forum to touch you? Because I think you may have better luck on craigslist kid.

pale, weak & full of cake.
Old
(#19
massgraff
Immortal
massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ! massgraff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trane1SFCking (View Original Post)

I will follow u if u follow me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zj11gf9Qk
Old
(#20
Plaid Fill-ins

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:17 PM

^WAHAHAHAHAH
Old
(#21
MrChupacabra
Unstoppable
MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:18 PM

Old
(#22
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:20 PM

fuc k uguys. I was all cool about u wen my n*gga told me bout dis forum ryte here. but yall just seem like a bunch of toyz dat dont even b writing.
Old
(#23
Trane1SFCking

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:20 PM

fuc k uguys. I was all cool about u wen my n*gga told me bout dis forum ryte here. but yall just seem like a bunch of toyz dat dont even b writing.
Old
(#24
gasfacevictm
Unstoppable
gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ! gasfacevictm is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:21 PM

What is your krink tag?

My love for you is ticking clock, BERSERKER!
Would you like to suck my cock, BERSERKER!
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Would you like to making fuck, BERSERKER!
Old
(#25
MrChupacabra
Unstoppable
MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ! MrChupacabra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: yo from da bronx nyc - 10-16-2011, 10:21 PM

Closed Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)