THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
crime stoppers
crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default crime goes backpacking - 11-12-2011, 04:30 PM

so, three months ago i left australia to go splorin' europe. ive got another 6-12 months to go and considering how much i love photo threads i figured id give back to the oontz.

i hope you enjoy as much as i have...

starting with Oktoberfest (when i can manage ill dig up the photos from before this)

thats snuff not blow

she was

amazed how many people did this

about thirty seconds before vomitting everywhere

girl devoured food like a dude

people are starting to get loose

playing quarters

girls starting to get their tits out

thats it for oktoberfest, all the other flicks have me and my mates faces and i cant be bothered blurring them out. we were there for another few days but i was consistently too fucked to take photos.

y'all know the name
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
crime stoppers
crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ! crime stoppers is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-12-2011, 04:42 PM

berlin;

good coffee though

back of a squatters building.

reichstag/parliamen hq

most spaces on the sides of buildings get commisioned

bode museum

reconstructed church after airbombings in the war

home of conspiracists

same church

good place to drink in summer...it wasnt summer though

youth center

berlin hauptbahnhof/central station

cycle kegging

y'all know the name
Old
(#3
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-12-2011, 04:44 PM

chillin on my mates last day in europe.

brandenburg gate

holocaust memorial

berlin wall

checkpoint charlie

oldest museum in berlin

y'all know the name
Old
(#4
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-12-2011, 05:33 PM

prague

absinthe

awesome views everywhere

even better views at night

charles bridge

old jewish cemetery, 20,000 buried here

old

church on top of a stupidly large hill

again

the higher up the hill you go, the cheaper things get

traditional Czech food

y'all know the name
Old
(#5
cuntflaps
cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ! cuntflaps is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-12-2011, 06:45 PM

cool so you went to Aussiefest (oktoberfest)
Old
(#6
ipod90
ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ! ipod90 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 03:13 AM

Sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Old
(#7
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 08:00 PM

awesome.
props is broken, but good stuff. i'd like to see more.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#8
IHATEU
Unstoppable
IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ! IHATEU is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 08:20 PM

holy shit snuf... i dont even think you can find that shit in the US anymore. i havent seen it since the mid 90s but then again im not out looking for it....
that VW conversion looked wild too...
Old
(#9
Fondles
Veteran
Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ! Fondles is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 09:51 PM

awesome, keep it coming
Old
(#10
En Sabah Nur
En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ! En Sabah Nur is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 09:52 PM

white power

Old
(#11
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-13-2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntflaps (View Original Post)

cool so you went to Aussiefest (oktoberfest)
pretty much

the locals leave town

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#12
bonzo stank!
bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ! bonzo stank! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-14-2011, 03:15 AM

great.

u stank
Old
(#13
a mutant rancor
a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ! a mutant rancor is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-14-2011, 03:36 PM

Keep this updated, good shit.

She was hot, so it wasn't gross.

Looks like tentacles, hide the Japanese girls.
Old
(#14
yonis
yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ! yonis is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-14-2011, 03:42 PM

yea nice flicks. i have loads of flicks from paris i'm just too lazy to put them up knowing that in another 200 photos they wont be seen til whenever i buy a pro flickr account.
Old
(#15
Reuben Kinkaid
Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ! Reuben Kinkaid is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-14-2011, 09:39 PM

Ah backpacking through Europe, a great way to fully immerse yourself in, and develop a true understanding of, Australian culture.

Thanks for sharing dude. Always takes me back when I see pictures like these.
Old
(#16
careboy

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 04:04 AM

Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.
Old
(#17
fat ralphy
Unstoppable
fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ! fat ralphy is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 04:25 AM

♛ 160k INTERNETZ CLUB ♛
♛TEAM OLD.TEAM SOBER.TEAM CHUBBLUBB♛
Old
(#18
Syracuse99
Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools Syracuse99 has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 04:31 AM

awesome flicks. sad how stacked the jew stones were

Im here for you.
Old
(#19
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:03 AM

alright so the flicks from oktoberfest and after were taken from 17th September onwards. i started my trip on the 10th of August and this is what happened in between. wasnt easy to find as a little gypsie (i assume) cunt stole my bag in Brussels and the photos got uploaded to a site that i couldnt remember until now.

as of now ive been to 16 different cities in 13 countries and the trip is only one third done...

mallorca spain, where germans and spanish locals go. never seen so many gorgeous girls out clubbing in my life. every single girl i laid eyes on was wifey material.

some german family we met. girl was fucking cute, obviously.

gorgeous town

the only flick i have of Stockholm, but there wasnt a huge amount to see and again i got wasted the nights we went out so no flicks of that.

next up, Copenhagen, my dads hometown. i only planned to transit through there to make it to Amsterdam but ended up staying a week and a half. one of the best places ive ever been, admittedly in big part to the people i met.

stupidly designed church, no one knows why there are two doors leading to nowhere.

dude had a pretty wild job

awww yeah

copenhagen town hall

oktoberfest practice at tivoli park. two canadians, one aussie and my mate, shortly after this we went on a 5g ride...hard to handle

more tivoli park

moar

for some reason i really like this photo

y'all know the name
Old
(#20
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:17 AM

a few more from copenhagen;

old town harbour

church that nearly bankrupted the country

dudes march twice daily

fuck all cars, just a sea of bikes everywhere you look.

bishop absolon square. one of the few church members that went to war, and crushed it apparently.

a few canals here and there

these people were fucking awesome, and a couple brought some weed back from amsterdam so we had a few good nights

gothic shit everywhere

last one i found of tivoli park

y'all know the name
Old
(#21
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:32 AM

Amsterdam, round one. lucked out with the weather and had one of the best weeks of my life there.

on the way in from the airport, took about two hours from landing to getting into it.

the shop we got the shrooms from.

these things make you shit yourself when you first arrive and are baked.

found a nice beer joint.

famous tulip garden...on the way to the shroom shop.

best way to start the day. and in the case of my mate, end it too.

wall of cheese

found a beer shop with the good shit...i joke aussie beer is filth

the other stuff wasnt

moar

something going down

thuggin

more the come from a-dam

y'all know the name
Old
(#22
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:44 AM

we decided to go pedal boating with some joints and beers. unfortunately the total weight in the boat was around 380 kilo, 4 big people and 2 pedals dont mix with smoking weed and being unfit.

already listing and taking water, 5 minutes in.

canal life looks pretty tempting.

empty canal so we went for it....

then we caused a traffic jam

matrix

love this place

id kill for a place like that

moar

y'all know the name
Old
(#23
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syracuse99 (View Original Post)

awesome flicks. sad how stacked the jew stones were
not really it was a small cemetery dating back to the 1400's, gotta make space somehow.

y'all know the name
Old
(#24
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 11:54 AM

not sure if im double posting flicks here. sorry if i do.

the only problem living with these is the party boats that cruise around every night

wishing we had a motor

got tangled

passing boats try and hang up their empties

we got very lost, these dudes helped us out with directions.

so thats it for a-dam part I, next up...not sure ill dig some shit up tonight or tomorrow.

enjoy cunts.

y'all know the name
Old
(#25
crime stoppers

Default Re: crime goes backpacking - 11-15-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben Kinkaid (View Original Post)

Ah backpacking through Europe, a great way to fully immerse yourself in, and develop a true understanding of, Australian culture.

Thanks for sharing dude. Always takes me back when I see pictures like these.
haha basically yeah.

the amount of Australians backpacking right now is fucking insane, the aussie dollar is doing really well and the euro is shit so theres been a mass exodus of people my age to go see the world before we settle down...if thats possible for australians to do.

sort of annoying at the same time. you go travelling to immerse yourself in other peoples culture and you end up drinking most nights with backpackers.

it was only until i went east/south that we started drinking with locals and seeing less aussies.

y'all know the name

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)