THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
+plus+
+plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:10 AM

tonights da night- dj screw DJ Screw - Tonight's Da Night (Freestyle) Feat. Dave, Howard, T-Roy, Black Attack & Big Toon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TcfolDo7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXQFftNub0 (dj screw - lil keke freestyle (one of 100s haha))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy2ktb-4dAI (dj screw-if i ruled the world freestyle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIpKUQK_lMg (mr 3-2 - comin down (screwed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4FkT6YBmc (dj screw - slow down)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44bNhzHyunc (dj screw - crumblin erb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJZo2O7IZE (dj screw - back door (big mello)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrmND158Vs (dj screw - baller or a g)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFRcCuTh0w (dj screw- money is just a touch away)

degenerate bong smoker
there are some things you just cant "nohomo"
Bed Reclining Crew
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
+plus+
+plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ! +plus+ is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:11 AM

screwtapes to jam (i wish i still had em all i had to delete that shit filled up my computer)

blowin big behind tint

wineberry over gold

killuminati

3 in da morning

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#3
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:12 AM

so much more this thread could go on until i get offed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Q7DMbfVG8-DJ Screw - Keep On Keepin' On (Freestyle) Feat. Lil' Keke, Shorty Mac & ACT

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#4
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:14 AM

i am an onion
Old
(#5
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:16 AM

sliced and dices up on a burger with cheese
You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
A royale with cheese

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#6
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQU6egoGy asap-woodgrain screwed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw5opY-gTnA-geto boys my mind playin tricks on me screwed

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#7
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:23 AM

BLLUUUUUUUNNNNTTTT LLLLIITTTTTTTTTT

FFFOUUUURR FIIIFFFFTHH

HHHHIIIIITTT EEMMMMMM LIIIIIIIIKE

AAA PIIIIILLLEEEEE DRRRRIIIIVVVERRRRR

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#8
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:30 AM

MAKE EM SAY UGHHHHH

NAANAAANANAA
chance the rapper on that nana stole that shit from master pizzle

KNOWHAIMSAYN ALREADY DOE
COMIN DINEE

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#9
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 05:31 AM

i know yall nurgas got some screwed and chopped on deck

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#10
CityonSMASH
Elite Member
CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ! CityonSMASH is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicineCabinet (View Original Post)

i am an onion
Old
(#11
A K
A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ! A K is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:14 AM

http://youtu.be/Zx6uLhdJWwE

BOOM

SWISHAHOUSE
Old
(#12
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:15 AM

I see that you did there

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#13
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:19 AM

lil keke- serious smoke - screwed and chopped swisherhouse 2k9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPanPbnIhmA

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#14
Boris The Butcher
Veteran
Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:34 AM

3'N MORNIN

All i want to hear from a rapper is how he broke crack down-----how he sold it----and what he got as a proceed of selling it.

regular niggers play football and basketball,
house niggering faggots like u play soccer
and hockey and other random
rinky dink sports...is it that hard to understand
lol this nigger is so far gone hes in fuckin narnia
he cannot see the humor in someone as
black as the no. 8 skin choice in nba
create-a-player mode on a soccer field-----
Old
(#15
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 06:42 AM

og tape^^^

boris delivers now only if you will contribute to the white dudes drinking 40s on youtube thread
ahaha

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#16
Boris The Butcher
Veteran
Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ! Boris The Butcher is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 07:03 AM

lol that fuckin' thread kills me on the inside

=[

All i want to hear from a rapper is how he broke crack down-----how he sold it----and what he got as a proceed of selling it.

Old
(#17
+plus+

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 07:07 AM

I think those people want to kill themselves too, that one mexican dude with the chicken sangwich,,,

degenerate bong smoker
Bed Reclining Crew
Old
(#18
Boris The Butcher
Veteran

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 07:17 AM

I drink olde english all the time---------I love it as much as I love white girls with daddy issues

Old
(#19
TheoHuxtable..
Unstoppable
TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ! TheoHuxtable.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris The Butcher (View Original Post)

I drink olde english all the time---------I love it as much as I love white girls with daddy issues

"We realized that hamsters are actually mice with afros. People think they're pets, and have them in their houses, but the reality is, a hamster, a gerbil, a guinea pig - all those are, is rats with fur coats on. It's the same thing. You wanna act like it's not what it is... If you think I'm joking, just let him loose in your house and see if he doesn't burrow in to the wall, and start doing rat-like things." - Charlie Murphy

Shout Outs: Cliff, Clair, Denise, Vanessa, Rudy
Old
(#20
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 09:24 AM

Post some fucking mix tapes links to DL.

Rip megaupload mediafiles links
Old
(#21
..romero..
..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 10:24 AM

i got you plus..
Old
(#22
..romero..
..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ! ..romero.. is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 10:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDveDsMvHC0 southside on choppaz- big moe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioGRxxJqma8 id rather bang screw- big hawk big cease kyle lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvaxNhh44k southside groovin- various artists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8hmxJ3eQss peepin in my window freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y9J7HAU1EQ 25 lighters freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFIkaGy1hM like this and like that
Old
(#23
..romero..

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 10:44 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NclAREBKECM tell my what you see- zro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYENJ4bLsx0 ugk- daimonds and wood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz99nEW39fE ugk- feds in town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgJ9UY7a7I 8ball and mjg- relax and take notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5XTzA7NYM zro- zro chopped up by OG ron c. he killed the whole album, too bad i can only find the regular versions of most of these songs because they are all well done. most of these youtube cats be tryin to chop shit and it comes out like garbage.

Last edited by ..romero.. : 05-17-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old
(#24
..romero..

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 11:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6WFS94yyE k-rino/zro- the game goes on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKIEfK44ctg esg- swang and bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7fLILVIH2w big moe and various artists- pill poppa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HSaAneLZUY guerilla maab- fondren and main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF1g2-1IqyI zro-mercy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGpz6IpTGA lucky luciano- jack yo 4's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFsVV8-oSY lil bing- die a G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qUNIoZRMI gotta be a G
Old
(#25
..romero..

Default Re: SCREWED AND CHOPPED SUPER THREAD **KNOWWHAIMSAYIN* - 05-17-2013, 11:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6DfG6bx_9c street military- type of a nigga i am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwLZgWsMXBM scarface- he dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ZMbDT8mqQ yungstar- knockin pictures off your wall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWUea4K538 esg- ocean of funk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wF0_EAjTjI project pat- life we live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjDbOFgp9gw big moe- purple stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKdFs9JkrhQ zro- i found me

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)