THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
boogie hands
Unstoppable
boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Mens Latex ANAL DILDO pants with PENIS Sheath - 08-23-2001, 08:20 PM

im sorry...i had to start a new thread for this find...
[img]http://www.amigan.btinternet.co.uk/list/pic3.jpg'>
[img]http://www.amigan.btinternet.co.uk/list/pic5.jpg'>
[img]http://www.amigan.btinternet.co.uk/list/pic2.jpg'>
Men's Black Rubber Latex Pants with Internal Anal Dildo and Front Penis Sheath are NEW and SEALED. The Anal Dildo is over 6.5 inches in length and 5 inches around at the widest point. They have a Penis Sheath at the front which looks just great when on. You can where these pants to walk around in under you normal clothes whilst feeling very kinky and getting a great anal sensation. The latex being skin tight pushes the Anal Dildo into place and keeps it thrusted into your anal tract for all day long pleasure. You can wear them for making love or whilst masturbating. They sure will add that extra kink!

------------------
brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
imported_curious george
imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools imported_curious george has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 08-23-2001, 08:27 PM

that my friend, is scary. i never wanna see that again. i'm scarred for life now.
Old
(#3
imported_Ammo
imported_Ammo has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-23-2001, 09:14 PM

is that you wearing them? please say no. and does this have a point at all
Old
(#4
Fox Mulder
Unstoppable
Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more

Default 08-23-2001, 09:16 PM

i thought this was a joke...
Old
(#5
boogie hands
Unstoppable
boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 08-23-2001, 10:39 PM

of course its me....how could i miss out on a 6 and a half inch dildo "thrusted into my anal tract for all day long pleasure."....come on....you like my thighs????

------------------
Old
(#6
imported_suburbian bum
Elite Member
imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 08-23-2001, 11:05 PM

hahahaha, i wonder how much people pay for that shit
Old
(#7
imported_backcountrywriter
imported_backcountrywriter has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-24-2001, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:
i thought this was a joke...
it is a joke... a joke gone horribly wrong
Old
(#8
TOY
TOY has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-24-2001, 12:27 AM

i whould have known better when i read the title. thats not cool at all.
Old
(#9
boogie hands
Unstoppable

Default 08-24-2001, 01:11 AM

hahahaha.....i knew you sick fuckers wouldt be able to resist a heading like that....bump for the completly disgusting yet strangely intrueging

------------------

[This message has been edited by boogie hands (edited 08-23-2001).]
Old
(#10
Zack Morris
Veteran
Zack Morris is on their way to e-fame

Default 08-24-2001, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by suburbian bum:
hahahaha, i wonder how much people pay for that shit
i psyed..err umm my friend..well umm i saw those on the inter net go for about 50 bucks a pop.

with the fact that your skin can not breath through the latex i be that guys balls feel like they are in a pressue cooker.

------------------
til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!
Old
(#11
Smart
Unstoppable
Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 08-24-2001, 03:18 AM

the anal dildo is 5" wide? a coke can is only about 2.5"... how could you sit down?.. you'd have to be like a ticket taker or an usher or something somewhere... I wonder if customers would comment on your rubber penis sheath...

speaking of which, I'm really anti-anal dildo, but I'm feeling more and more pro-penis sheath... but it's still no match for a nice jeweled cod-piece...

------------------
2 Can Sam
Old
(#12
Pilau Hands

Default 08-24-2001, 06:16 AM

smart, 5" circumference, not diameter (wrap around)

be afraid

"The latex being skin tight pushes the Anal Dildo into place and keeps it thrusted into your anal tract for all day long pleasure"

geez i don't even like it when i shove carrots into my ass for five minutes! how could i take the whole day?!

do the mapths
Old
(#13
Remy Martin

Default 08-24-2001, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by boogie hands:
hahahaha.....i knew you sick fuckers wouldt be able to resist a heading like that....bump for the completly disgusting yet strangely intrueging

--------------------------------------
brick, brick, brick,... thats how i be against your transexual fathers beastialty inclined closet love slaves ass...

sorry dude, couldnt resist [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

[This message has been edited by Remy Martin (edited 08-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Remy Martin (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old
(#14
Smart
Unstoppable
Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 08-24-2001, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilau Hands:
smart, 5" circumference, not diameter (wrap around)
the word tract seems so... I dunno, seems like housing, and I certainly don't want any of that going on back there either... but still, right, circumference, duh... still, not quite what I'm looking for in a piar of skivvies...
Old
(#15
imported_kid toucher
imported_kid toucher has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-24-2001, 07:46 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa aaaaaahahaaaaahaaaahahahaaaaaa!!!!

------------------
[img]http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3288/thumbnails/th_cekssketchj.jpg'>
Old
(#16
Smart
Unstoppable

Default 08-25-2001, 12:18 AM

*Overheard at work today:

"Dude, she's checkin out yer sheath!"

------------------
2 Can Sam
Old
(#17
imported_DoSeR
imported_DoSeR has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-25-2001, 06:06 AM

thats digusting the anal plgugger that is... the sheath on the other hand off the hook i would like to masturbate thru thick latex
Old
(#18
Kr430n5_666
Banned
Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default 08-25-2001, 06:09 AM

[img]http://info.nukote.com/~binkleym/pics/snow_1.jpg'>
This is my parent's house

------------------
$$$666MAKROS666$$$
Old
(#19
boogie hands
Unstoppable

Default 08-25-2001, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Remy Martin:

sorry dude, couldnt resist [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>
ha....i just now noticed that....bastard....

------------------
Old
(#20
Eager Salamander

Default 08-25-2001, 06:54 PM

that shit is for women .. those freaky chicks
Old
(#21
professor poopatronic

Default 08-25-2001, 08:06 PM

umm, i dont think women need penis sheaths
Old
(#22
*ZEMONEDOE$
Veteran
*ZEMONEDOE$ has no e-cred at this point

Default 08-26-2001, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by boogie hands:

brick brick brick thas how i be all in your fathers ass

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)