THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
JIVEhouse
Banned
JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ! JIVEhouse is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default No activation email, emailed support - 06-03-2014, 11:32 PM

Hello everyone, Ive been a lon time lurker on here but just recently joined. I didnt get a confirmation email and I tried contacting support using the contact form but still havnt gotten anything. I was hoping one of the mods may lend a hand and help me get a confirmation email. Thanks!
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: No activation email, emailed support - 06-04-2014, 12:23 AM

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do right now. Until the upgrade happens there is a bit of disconnect between the front of house and the forum.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#3
!@#$%
Senior Moderator
!@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ! !@#$% is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: No activation email, emailed support - 06-11-2014, 04:31 PM

and this guy immediately posted solicitation (a thread promoting his jive house of whatever sales) so i banned him anyway.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)