THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#1
what they do
Rookie
what they do has no e-cred at this point

Default hometown sluts: post pics of dirty whores you know - 07-27-2002, 10:36 AM

hoes from around the way..

when it rains it pours..
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
IntangibleFame
Unstoppable
IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-27-2002, 11:44 AM

First! and your stupid, this is a stupid thread..and you should be banned for even attempting to say dumb ass shit like this.

Too many crabs tryin to be lobsters.
Old
(#3
Pistol
Unstoppable
Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ! Pistol is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-27-2002, 11:46 AM

I wanna see some Hawaiian hoochies, but DPC got shit on lock

The Gray Feathered NightOwl
www.kingoolong.com
Old
(#4
IntangibleFame
Unstoppable
IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ! IntangibleFame is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-27-2002, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pistol
I wanna see some Hawaiian hoochies, but DPC got shit on lock
fo sho....dpc is the best thing to happen to me, well hawaii in general too

Too many crabs tryin to be lobsters.
Old
(#5
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-27-2002, 01:12 PM

*hey, where'd it go?"

\(_0)/
Old
(#6
what they do
Rookie

Default 07-27-2002, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IntangibleFame
First! and your stupid, this is a stupid thread..and you should be banned for even attempting to say dumb ass shit like this.
relax buddy.. its all in good fun

when it rains it pours..
Old
(#7
phEaM
phEaM has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-27-2002, 03:53 PM

get used to it..thats how ppl are around here...if i had a scanner i would post some...

MiM--->
Old
(#8
willy.wonka

Default 07-27-2002, 03:56 PM

like i would have pics of little sluts from around my area..??little hoodrats?? nigga please.....
Old
(#9
what they do
Rookie

Default yoske - 07-27-2002, 04:04 PM

i got pics of mad little filthy sluts from around my way..
i just have no idea how to post them on this shit

when it rains it pours..
Old
(#10
imported_tEkRoCkS
imported_tEkRoCkS has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-27-2002, 04:53 PM

this thread would be illl...but theres no fliks.we could all have a good laugh at these hoes expense.
Old
(#11
kissmyass#1
kissmyass#1 has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-27-2002, 05:45 PM

[img]http://www.incnf.org/Nftower1.gif'>

you're a fucking fool!

\"these aren\'t tears, i\'m vomiting from my eyes!\"
Old
(#12
Kr430n5_666
Banned
Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default 07-27-2002, 06:21 PM

[img]http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/authors/auster.gif'>
"I would like to consume your body in the forest sometime."
Old
(#13
THEdude

Default 07-27-2002, 07:47 PM

no pics???

ahhhh
Old
(#14
cobra_clutch
cobra_clutch has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-28-2002, 12:05 AM

hawaiian hoodrats.
"just nibble on my dick like a rat does cheese...."

+DPC (dance/pimp/coordinate)+
::late night creepers::

Old
(#15
dahighlifdhl
dahighlifdhl has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-28-2002, 02:36 AM

^ hahahahaha
hood rats
i get it
Old
(#16
Smart
Unstoppable
Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ! Smart is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-28-2002, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT
[img]http://jon.jbagroup.net/pix/kermit.gif'>
I can't believe you wasted this on this thread...
Old
(#17
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-28-2002, 04:44 AM

Oh well. At least I got a comment out of some body and it wasn't terribly offensive.

\(_0)/
Old
(#18
cornelius
cornelius has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-28-2002, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willy.wonka
nigga please.....
Old
(#19
Kr430n5_666
Banned
Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect Kr430n5_666 has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default 07-28-2002, 06:35 AM

[img]http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/authors/creeley.gif'>
"Alright...uh....yeah...this document here does indeed state that, yes, this thread is terrible."
Old
(#20
imported_suburbian bum
Elite Member
imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ! imported_suburbian bum is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 07-28-2002, 08:50 AM

HAHAHA makros's pics are the only reason why this thread is good. For some reason i can really imagine both those dudes saying those things.

Cars are for pussies, real men ride the bus.
Old
(#21
greedy mars

Default 07-28-2002, 04:14 PM

[img]http://newbie.tscentral.net/images2/domo5.jpg'>
Old
(#22
boogie hands
Unstoppable
boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools boogie hands has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 07-28-2002, 04:20 PM

weo...this thread is going well

sausages...

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...
Old
(#23
footsoldier
footsoldier just stepped up their game

Default 07-28-2002, 05:36 PM

this thread has the potential to be so much better than it is..now lets see some big booty hoes
Old
(#24
dahighlifdhl
dahighlifdhl has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-28-2002, 05:44 PM

Quote:
HAHAHA makros's pics are the only reason why this thread is good. For some reason i can really imagine both those dudes saying those things.
yeahh
Old
(#25
amerika
amerika has no e-cred at this point

Default 07-28-2002, 05:50 PM

if i only had a scanner...

:nut: Get your [b]FREE[/b] mind-fucking today! See your local government for more details! :nut:

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)