THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#801
CILONE/SK
Unstoppable
CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ! CILONE/SK is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-08-2012, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay fly (View Original Post)

Is this in Italy? It looks just like a street that I lived near, but it has been a fews years and I can not be sure.

Ten Year Club

^o^
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#802
stay fly
Elite Member
stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-08-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CILONE/SK (View Original Post)

Is this in Italy? It looks just like a street that I lived near, but it has been a fews years and I can not be sure.
Lisboa
Old
(#803
stay fly
Elite Member
stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ! stay fly is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-15-2012, 09:58 PM

Old
(#804
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Old
(#805
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-16-2012, 04:27 PM

Old
(#806
Stay Down!
Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ! Stay Down! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-19-2012, 06:05 PM

From Belz... ESAC, SOAF, TYKE.. CPS TFO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelRoC !OF (View Original Post)

bleed the sheep
dead and gone.
Old
(#807
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-23-2012, 03:29 PM

Old
(#808
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM

Old
(#809
blackjackoner
blackjackoner just stepped up their game

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-23-2012, 10:24 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevens...7600382602790/
tyke 1986
Old
(#810
BelRoC !OF
Elite Member
BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ! BelRoC !OF is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-27-2012, 02:57 AM

Stay down! - Thanks for giving me props for the pics.

TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR!!
Old
(#811
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-27-2012, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CILONE/SK (View Original Post)

Looks like Italy...

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#812
mr.Z
mr.Z is on their way to e-fame mr.Z is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-28-2012, 12:03 AM

I definitely took this pic 4 years ago in Lisboa (graff paradise) Portugal!
Old
(#813
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-28-2012, 12:44 AM

^ No argument here, but I could have been fooled. Great flic though...

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#814
mr.Z

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-28-2012, 01:03 AM

absolutely not, just lettin' you know
Old
(#815
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-30-2012, 01:38 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old
(#816
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-30-2012, 04:13 AM

Last edited by stay fly : 01-30-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Old
(#817
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-30-2012, 11:45 PM

Old
(#818
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-31-2012, 12:23 AM

Old
(#819
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-31-2012, 11:02 PM

Old
(#820
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 01-31-2012, 11:23 PM

Old
(#821
old ass1
Rookie
old ass1 just stepped up their game

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 02-24-2012, 03:36 PM

I'm back finally!
Although I did have to adjust the screen name a bit.
Hopefully there won't be any more hiccups with my account.
Old
(#822
mr.Z

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 02-26-2012, 02:49 PM

Old
(#823
old ass1
Rookie
old ass1 just stepped up their game

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 03-06-2012, 12:11 AM

Mr. Z= World Fame
Old
(#824
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 04-06-2012, 05:19 AM

[IMG][/IMG] Belgium

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6tvKhc5ktc...0/IMG_8501.JPG
Old
(#825
stay fly
Elite Member

Default Re: TYKE: TFO HR TFT MW - 04-06-2012, 05:21 AM

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)