(#1
mmmm..tacos
Rookie
mmmm..tacos has no e-cred at this point

Default how do you huff paint? - 09-23-2002, 07:29 PM

i think im doing it wrong.
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
WALE!pd
WALE!pd is on their way to e-fame

Default 09-23-2002, 07:34 PM

stick the can in your mouth and spray while breathing in deep

the bar hopping NightOwl

drinking till the sun shines down

12oz pirate PLUNDERING THREADS AND SODOMIZING WENCHES
Old
(#3
FIST2CUFFS
FIST2CUFFS has no e-cred at this point

Default 09-23-2002, 07:34 PM

[img]http://www.unreal.zp.ua/fuck.gif'>

i need a new job.
Old
(#4
fr8lover

Default 09-23-2002, 07:35 PM

best thread ever
Old
(#5
imported_El Mamerro

Default 09-23-2002, 07:38 PM

[img]http://www.ambigram.com/gallery/concepts/open.gif'>
Old
(#6
imported_El Mamerro

Default 09-23-2002, 07:38 PM

[img]http://www.ambigram.com/gallery/concepts/closed.gif'>
Old
(#7
Fox Mulder
Unstoppable
Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more Fox Mulder just upped their e-cred some more

Default 09-23-2002, 07:39 PM

i like apple pies
Old
(#8
WALE!pd
WALE!pd is on their way to e-fame

Default 09-23-2002, 07:47 PM

good one mamerro.... open ,clased haha it looks like a A

the bar hopping NightOwl

drinking till the sun shines down

12oz pirate PLUNDERING THREADS AND SODOMIZING WENCHES
Old
(#9
angry xbox

Default 09-23-2002, 08:01 PM

i believe you shove the can up your ass and try to fart and you get high
Old
(#10
jolt7782
Rookie
jolt7782 has no e-cred at this point

Default 09-23-2002, 08:11 PM

dont do paint.....huff rubber cement glue. the shits dope.
Old
(#11
sectorTVA
sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools sectorTVA has already snuffed most of you fools

Default 09-23-2002, 08:13 PM

huff some ether....

Jack of Speed...
Old
(#12
rip
rip has no e-cred at this point

Default 09-23-2002, 08:16 PM

its easier with air freshener. shake up can fold a small hand towel once or twice cover the sprayer. putt mouth over sprayer. hold down button and inhale. have fun.

FLEA KILLA.
Old
(#13
angry xbox

Default 09-23-2002, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rip
its easier with air freshener. shake up can fold a small hand towel once or twice cover the sprayer. putt mouth over sprayer. hold down button and inhale. have fun.
this motherfucker...
Old
(#14
rip
rip has no e-cred at this point

Default 09-23-2002, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by angry xbox

this motherfucker...
was i right?

FLEA KILLA.
Old
(#15
angry xbox

Default 09-23-2002, 08:23 PM

nigga please...

how the hell would i know i dont huff yo
Old
(#16
Hate Therapy
Hate Therapy has no e-cred at this point

Default 09-23-2002, 08:29 PM

A funny joke would be to pour brown latex paint into a chocolate syrup bottle, leave it in the fridge, then wait for someone you love to make an ice-cream sundae and eat it, most likely killing them.
Old
(#17
toyeattoywar
toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it toyeattoywar is killin' it

Default 09-23-2002, 08:33 PM

i prefer to take a can of krylon and just cut the top straight off, put a towel over it and inhale. but be careful for the jagged ruffness around the top it has a tendency to cut your face open and bleeding all over while your fumed out is bad for buisness. especially when the paint gets into the open wounds.
Old
(#18
spectr

Default 09-23-2002, 08:34 PM

fill your bathtub with bucket paint make sure its lots of different colors,
get a large sheet of hard plastic, place plastic across bathtub and apply caulk to edges to seal it, cut a 3" circle in the plastic, attach a hose to the plastic and caulk the edges thereby sealing it again, attach hose to a gas mask, put gas mask on face and inhale for five to ten minutes,
this trick also works with gas and other toxic chemicals....
I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY THAT COMES FROM DOING THIS OR ANY DEATHS THAT MIGHT RESULT....
but dont worry hopefully they have a shot at winning a darwin award if they follow the instructions properly
Old
(#19
Wilt

Default 09-23-2002, 08:59 PM

he brought it up because we were talking about it this weekend...a friend and i were pulled over and the cop asked what all the paint was for..he said we looked to old to be huffing it..we were discussing how you even huff paint..its a good question...kids are some inventive people.
Old
(#20
RAGSOE
Rookie
RAGSOE just stepped up their game

Default 09-23-2002, 09:10 PM

not that I'VE ever done that shit, but the easiest way to get high off inhalants is to spray anything that says warning do not concentrate and inhale vapors into a bag or onto a cloth or rag and just breath through the rag or bag. don't waste your paint when scotch guard works just as good.
Old
(#21
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 09-23-2002, 10:04 PM

pour it in your mouth it works way better, make sure it's oil based.

5.............3.....................2........1.... ...

[img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/lockfolder.gif'>Last!

\(_0)/
Old
(#22
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable
Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ! Dirty_habiT is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 09-23-2002, 10:33 PM

last.

\(_0)/
Old
(#23
B_As_In_Bot
Elite Member
B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ! B_As_In_Bot is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 09-23-2002, 10:47 PM

how could you be too old to huff paint? I see 30 - 40 yearold mexican dudes doing it on COPS all the time. Except they put it into an aluminum can so its more descrete. They use octane booster as well..

Why huff paint ? Why not Nas?

"God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, he just goes on trying other things." -Picasso
Old
(#24
Dirty_habiT
Unstoppable

Default 09-23-2002, 11:15 PM

hahahaha, you spelled Nitrous Oxide.... nas.... guess who listens to that bitch.... not me.... heheheeheh. And I said last for christ sake when will you people learn not to bump stupid fuckin stupid ass dumb mother fuckin no grey matter brain damage threads....

LAST!

\(_0)/
Old
(#25
KING BLING

Default 09-23-2002, 11:18 PM

[img]http://www.state.ok.us/~obndd/images/huff.gif'>

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)