THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#38476
LUGR
Veteran
LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ! LUGR is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 05:38 PM

^wtf is that skate pic from?

i'll smack the fuckin molder teeth out your mouth. Graffiti while shopping,yes ,you can . 12ozprophet wanted the eyeballs.....Bob Luby 4 lyfe. Dont knock crack till you tried it. 200CARROTS
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#38477
El Vergudo
El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ! El Vergudo is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 05:47 PM

My very first pistol was a cap and ball Colt
Shoot as fast as lightnin' but it loads a mite slow
Loads a mite slow and i soon found out
It can get you into trouble but it can't get you out
So then I went and bought myself a Colt 45
Called a peacemaker but I never knew why
Never knew why, I didn't understand
Cause Mama said the pistol is the devil's right hand
Old
(#38478
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 06:31 PM

A single tear runs down my cheek as i listen to this and dance in joy.

I am the happiest man right now.
Old
(#38479
nappydugout
nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ! nappydugout is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 06:35 PM

Old
(#38480
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 06:38 PM

Old
(#38481
!DoNkE*PuNchA!
Banned
!DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

Sounds like a decision you would have made blindly. I'll just stay mute on the issue.
What these things look harmless. But I can't say that with full certainty, as I have never came across one in real reality.
and plus he was full of pastry.

All are animals look like they'll give you a disease or just bit you.
Old
(#38482
Fist 666
Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ! Fist 666 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:08 PM

many things are way over your head.

I was plum surprised.
Old
(#38483
!DoNkE*PuNchA!
Banned
!DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ! !DoNkE*PuNchA! is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:14 PM

My damn Gmail account wont let me log in anymore. Im entering the correct email and password,, ............... Any help, Its what I use for craigslist .

The anger I feelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................ ...........................

The bbw 21 year old who likes to have a good time and party, 420 friendly. NSA is waiting.............. help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
(#38484
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:14 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|PORKCHOP EXPRESS| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#38485
eviltrailer77
Elite Member
eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ! eviltrailer77 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:17 PM

yo, tipping is serious bidnes!

Hurray for me & fuck you!

Toiletseat Medal of Honor recipient
Old
(#38486
ugene
ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ! ugene is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM

damn thats fucked up ^

nine
Old
(#38487
Drue_Down
Unstoppable
Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ! Drue_Down is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:26 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
Old
(#38488
RIPS
Veteran
RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ! RIPS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:29 PM

http://youtu.be/Ha06dGfNeBk
Old
(#38489
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist 666 (View Original Post)

many things are way over your head.

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38490
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism (View Original Post)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP4ibNIZIDc

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38491
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:11 PM

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38492
Realism
Veteran
Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ! Realism is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drue_Down (View Original Post)

Bet on the Razorbacks, I hold a multicolored flavored gat...BAP

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#38493
Milk Grenades
Premium Member
Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM

meet me at the god hour, son!
olly olly oxen freeeeeeeeee
louchebonvivant.tumblr.com
Old
(#38494
Milk Grenades
Premium Member
Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ! Milk Grenades is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:40 PM

EVER DREAM THIS MAN?
every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face

http://www.thisman.org/

meet me at the god hour, son!
olly olly oxen freeeeeeeeee
louchebonvivant.tumblr.com
Old
(#38495
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:54 PM

EVER CREAM THIS MAN?

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38496
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 08:57 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38497
MOOGLE?
Unstoppable
MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ! MOOGLE? is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nappydugout (View Original Post)

http://kotaku.com/5024608/super-chuc...t-this-is-real

Super Chuck Norris Bros. Wait, This is *Real*?

This is is a story in two parts. The first is how insanely hilarious is that video above. Every time I think of Chuck Norris, I think of Joe Bob Briggs and his tour de force review of Delta Force 2, and that game above deserves its own Joe Bob-style rundown: No breasts. No blood. No mushrooms. One hundred and four dead bodies. Shotgun fu. Chainsaw fu. Flamethrower fu. Shotgunned Koopa. Smoldering Koopa. Flying Goomba. Flattened Goomba. Exploding Flag. Exploding Castle. Exploding coin box. Exploding bricks. Exploding start screen. Gratuitous defoliation. Gratuitous dialog boxes. Drive-In Academy Award nominations for visual effects for loss of entire raster lines due to overwhelming awesome violence. Four stars. Kotaku says check it out.
I ran this by my Dad, also a Joe Bob fan, and he agreed this had to go up pronto: "The commenters will put up their own Chuck Norris facts too," Dad said. "Like: Chuck Norris finished The Bourne Conspiracy."
Zing!
OK, part two. This all looked a little too complex for me to think it was simply a well done movie. And lo and freaking behold, I think I'm right. As this video went around this week, Ripten found that there is indeed a Super Chuck Norris Bros. demo for the PC. And goddamn if I don't feel like buying a copy of Windows just to play this sucker. Ripten vouches that the download is virus free. Someone grab it and tell me what I'm missing.
Play Super Chuck Norris Bros. [Ripten]

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|337tl6|127419380|Super_Chuck_Norris_Bro s._Demo.exe|7008|R~0|0|0

OH AND

i'd prolly hit it
Old
(#38498
Drue_Down
Unstoppable

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 09:35 PM

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old
(#38499
Inappropriate_Responder
Unstoppable
Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ! Inappropriate_Responder is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 09:37 PM

Old
(#38500
BloodyWishes
Elite Member
BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ! BloodyWishes is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: The Nonsense thread - 02-27-2012, 09:48 PM

/\ Should have "Haters gonna hate"

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)