THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#176
AerosolKid
AerosolKid has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-23-2007, 03:11 PM

Definetly BF or NSF!
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#177
capo
capo just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2007, 12:49 PM

i agree with you aerosolkid
Old
(#178
Odie
Odie has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerosolKid (View Original Post)

Definetly BF or NSF!
deth kult,mayhem too make me go crazy

Fuck Yo Couch
Old
(#179
androidx
androidx just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPIX 3227 (View Original Post)

MADEULOOKNYC.COM 10 CAR LAYUP TRAIN VIDEO-MADEULOOK MUL

its up to $511.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6602&rd=1&rd=1

WINNING BID $5,200
Old
(#180
DoneTWS
DoneTWS has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2007, 08:43 PM

STDR/FRNK

I only give a shit about the crews close to my area.
Old
(#181
Bruce_1nR
Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2007, 08:12 PM

IRAK
Any Chicago Crew....

SFR (On the freights nigguh, those guys are so fucking dope and I see so much of them)

._.'
Old
(#182
milford
milford has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_1nR (View Original Post)

IRAK
Any Chicago Crew....

SFR (On the freights nigguh, those guys are so fucking dope and I see so much of them)
SFR is not dope. You better see them often cuz if you paint that wack you better have numbers to back it up.
Old
(#183
Bruce_1nR
Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect Bruce_1nR has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-01-2007, 05:50 AM

Man, I see them on almost every line that passes by, they put in work...EATS mostly but I catch Kurse up sometimes....They arent the freshest, but in a city with very little graffiti, all I got to look at is the trains...

._.'
Old
(#184
Bad Man
Bad Man has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-01-2007, 02:45 PM

CMK
3A
2DX

I got artillery, lend me some ammo
Old
(#185
BOXCUTTERS
BOXCUTTERS just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-01-2007, 09:38 PM

oldschool Cbs.
Old
(#186
Bruce_1nR

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-01-2007, 09:42 PM

^yesssssss

._.'
Old
(#187
PearlJam2112
PearlJam2112 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-02-2007, 06:36 AM

The REAL 3A from new england
Old
(#188
EjaculatingAlloverSistas
EjaculatingAlloverSistas is about to be banned

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-03-2007, 09:37 PM

with out a fuckin dought
xtc..not just new york but the whole clan chicago, new york, and philly
xterminating toy chumps
cmon
whos with me here
see some real street bombing going down,pure destruction

xtc
xtc xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc

eas1 xtchicago

The west side of town where the toys go down
Old
(#189
EjaculatingAlloverSistas
EjaculatingAlloverSistas is about to be banned

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-03-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchThe$nitch (View Original Post)

bump this list right here..
hell yeah
just (4) fun crew!!

The west side of town where the toys go down
Old
(#190
Bruce_1nR

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidx (View Original Post)

WINNING BID $5,200
Just wondering....why is the video worth so much? I mean, isnt it just some guys painting a lay up? Or is there something Im missing....

._.'
Old
(#191
workhorse
Rookie
workhorse has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-05-2007, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EjaculatingAlloverSistas (View Original Post)

with out a fuckin dought
xtc..not just new york but the whole clan chicago, new york, and philly
xterminating toy chumps
cmon
whos with me here
see some real street bombing going down,pure destruction

xtc
xtc xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc
xtc

eas1 xtchicago
ease learn your history xtc new york is different from xtc chicago cope2 clearified this when he wa sin chicago for a gallery in 2002 or 2003 he clowned zeb for throwing it up cuz the 2 are different. dont believe the hype
Old
(#192
Baron Von Counterculture
Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ! Baron Von Counterculture is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-10-2007, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarred Bars (View Original Post)

YKK
WCA
TSF

or just a bunch of the worlds best writers get together and go around the world bombing and tearing shit up!
There is a 70K dvd...
Old
(#193
ayeplus
ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ! ayeplus is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-11-2007, 08:26 PM

VRS, ETC, and outlaws, portland just needs a video? what happened to goat soddomy anyone?!
Old
(#194
STOP BUSH
STOP BUSH has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-12-2007, 02:45 AM

BA
imok
tko
msk
k2s
Old
(#195
Jest_NTK
Jest_NTK has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-14-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>MooseKnuckle<~ (View Original Post)

id rather see a series of crew books. graff on dvd is getting kind of lame to me.
i hate dvds that show people painting. i fucking know how to paint.
I agree.
I think Graff on DVD is boring.
It used to be great to watch, now it's just like seeing anyone else go out and hitting-up and I'd rather be that person being me.
I want more Graff books published with pictures from around the world.

As for the crews that I'd like to see out there.
NTK fo' sho'!
HAHA!
Old
(#196
Banned
sticky has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-15-2007, 05:51 PM

TWB
DTC
KYT
OSD
TFL
FTL
TDK
CBS
ASE
HCM
Old
(#197
zombie
zombie has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-18-2007, 08:27 PM

does canada have any graff movies?
Old
(#198
SERS
SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ! SERS is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-21-2007, 04:29 AM

the T crew
any boston based crew
or transit holecars while there at the station!

I, Tom, Suck?
Old
(#199
johnneh7
johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ! johnneh7 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-21-2007, 04:48 AM

SUK

TEAM SLEEP PROBLEMS
TEAM DRAWBALL
Old
(#200
xploda11
xploda11 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-21-2007, 02:05 PM

DVD crew

West Mitchy Pride.......

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)