THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#201
UPS!
UPS! just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 04-22-2007, 06:05 PM

Dirty ole south
Cant be stopped
Ugly kids
TKO
Mayhem
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#202
gonorea
gonorea has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-03-2007, 08:33 PM

Dts
Mayhem Fam
Pigs Fams
half dead
DNB
LAWS
BSM
and MSK
Old
(#203
vanfullofretards
Elite Member
vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ! vanfullofretards is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-03-2007, 11:47 PM

MUL!!!!

MSK

KUK
Old
(#204
manic_dm
manic_dm has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-03-2007, 11:48 PM

123 klan and hd

666<----
Old
(#205
manic_dm
manic_dm has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-03-2007, 11:50 PM

rise above
infinity crew
death shall come
and.............whoever else's crew i cant think of right now

666<----
Old
(#206
inkjunkie
inkjunkie just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-07-2007, 01:01 AM

us
btm
aq/und
thr
vts

There was no system left to change
The people ran the entire land
The subverts became the politicians
And finally got the upper hand

flickr.com/photos/fajitagate
Old
(#207
CSX*KILLA
CSX*KILLA has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-07-2007, 04:29 PM

NSF/FDW

muy crew
Old
(#208
write away
write away has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-07-2007, 04:41 PM

mayhem/dirty 'ol south
Old
(#209
trip donavin
trip donavin is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-07-2007, 05:49 PM

A2M

MAYHEM

MSK

MUL
Old
(#210
cpickle
cpickle has definitely earned your virtual respect cpickle has definitely earned your virtual respect cpickle has definitely earned your virtual respect cpickle has definitely earned your virtual respect cpickle has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-08-2007, 02:35 PM

Whoever asked about the 70k video, there's a link to the torrent here...

http://www.grafftorrents.com/?cat=3

żNo es crujiente? ˇNo es fresco!
Old
(#211
Craz-E
Craz-E has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 06-09-2007, 05:17 AM

BM crew is nice.

base/sire/agua/ you inspire me
Old
(#212
allyouseeiscrimeinnyc
allyouseeiscrimeinnyc has done fucked up

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-14-2008, 02:26 AM

Smart crew/5MH crew/VAC crew/COK crew/1134 crew
Old
(#213
SWEAR_AG
SWEAR_AG has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-15-2008, 09:50 PM

MUL
D30
KYM
i'm tired of new york and cali films..
don't get me wrong though, they still snap.

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Old
(#214
Connecticut
Elite Member
Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ! Connecticut is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-16-2008, 02:50 AM

C4 from connecticut, or MSK
Old
(#215
Metrosexual DVD
Metrosexual DVD has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2008, 11:50 AM

MetroSexual DVD - Euro Subways!

www.myspace.com/metrosexualdvd
Old
(#216
swordfish meatloaf
Elite Member
swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ! swordfish meatloaf is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2008, 12:06 PM

TCI
Old
(#217
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2008, 12:33 PM

I would like to see a 12oz collaboration video there are enough dope artists on here!!

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#218
MisterSenor
MisterSenor just stepped up their game

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-25-2008, 04:50 PM

MSK/AWR/LTS/CBS
Old
(#219
0u812
Rookie
0u812 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-26-2008, 01:26 AM

network
Old
(#220
Coras.
Coras. has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-26-2008, 01:48 AM

OBR

for real
Old
(#221
purehatecrew
purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ! purehatecrew is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-26-2008, 03:04 AM

tits

older and no wiser
Old
(#222
deltaCITY
deltaCITY is on their way to e-fame

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2008, 03:12 AM

PORTLAND
VRS,RTC,ETC
7TH LETTER(HODK)
OUTLAWS
DTC,KYT
NEXF,VMK,CIAK
Old
(#223
illstate
Elite Member
illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ! illstate is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2008, 04:46 PM

I WOULDNT MINE SEEING ANY CHICAGO CREW VIDEO OR A BUNCH OF CREWS ON 1 MOVIE....ASLONG AS THEY GET SOME SOUTH SIDE WRITERS IN THERE......AND OUT OF CHICAGO I WOULD HAVE TO GO WIT...MSK...DTC...TKO....RTD...LTS....A2M FOR SURE....C4
Old
(#224
the graff giraffe
the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ! the graff giraffe is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaCITY (View Original Post)

PORTLAND
VRS,RTC,ETC
7TH LETTER(HODK)
OUTLAWS
DTC,KYT
NEXF,VMK,CIAK
HAGHAHAHAHAHAH

i love how you listed all good crews and then threw in yours at the end.

hailbasedgod
Old
(#225
Vibe707
Vibe707 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: Which graff crew would you like to see put out a DVD? - 03-31-2008, 10:22 PM

HALC allday from humboldt baby.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)