THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#126
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 06-24-2010, 03:17 AM

i lived in a different time on a different line..
sometimes you just cant die in peace without doing another piece...
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#127
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable
ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ! ghost of graffiti past is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 06-24-2010, 03:17 AM

Old
(#128
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 06-24-2010, 03:18 AM

Old
(#129
ghost of graffiti past
Unstoppable

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 06-24-2010, 03:19 AM

Old
(#130
supreme79
Veteran
supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ! supreme79 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 07-02-2010, 05:59 PM

WoW guys, you all unofficially made me realize I suck at graffiti! LoL!

Stolen.
If its free, its for me...

God doesn't always give you what you want, he gives you what you need...

Everyone morning when I wake up I check Forbes richest people in America list. If i'm not on it, I go to work...

Moderation is only failure!
Old
(#131
HoldMyKnife
Rookie
HoldMyKnife has done fucked up

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 07-03-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost of graffiti past (View Original Post)

Sick as fuck concept. Looks good.
Old
(#132
100%juice
100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ! 100%juice is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-02-2010, 09:08 PM

good shit GOGP
Old
(#133
STYLEISKING
Premium Member
STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-03-2010, 08:19 PM

STYLE, STILL THE NUMBER ONE THING!
Old
(#134
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#135
Devour_One808
Rookie
Devour_One808 has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-11-2010, 03:58 AM

critiques???
Old
(#136
Bannanam
Bannanam has no e-cred at this point

Post Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-11-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devour_One808 (View Original Post)

critiques???
I'm going to be the nice guy here, and say this really isn't the place to be posting your stuff. If you haven't noticed, the title of the thread is "Best of Blackbook Outlines." Now, skimming through, you should have noticed Ghost, Style, and Decy post their vintage/all-around king Blackbook sketches *hint hint*

I know you want your work critiqued, but doing something like this will ignite a shitstorm of malice, and false judgment set against yourself [similar to setting foot in unwanted grounds]. Trust me, you don't want that label.

I would highly recommend posting in threads where your work is generally appropriate, and accepted; not in almost every thread [which you have done with this sketch].

Kudos to you; it's a great sketch, but still respect what needs to be respected around here.
Old
(#137
Master Shake
Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ! Master Shake is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 08-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEISKING (View Original Post)

nice
Old
(#138
STYLEISKING
Premium Member
STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ! STYLEISKING is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 10-22-2010, 07:07 AM

Old
(#139
KWG
KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ! KWG is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 10-22-2010, 02:14 PM

Yeah man some ill stuff here,Keep knockin em out da box boyz.
Old
(#140
MI:ONE M.P.C.
MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish MI:ONE M.P.C. is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 11-09-2010, 12:54 AM

wow there is so much history in this thread. is anyone willing to sign my blackbook? or does anyone have any drawings that i can put in my book? i would be willig to exchange one mine for yours.
MI:ONE
Old
(#141
STYLEISKING
Premium Member

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 03-14-2011, 02:32 PM

Old
(#142
GoBronco5
GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ! GoBronco5 is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 04-01-2011, 06:59 PM

http://toxikzine.blogspot.com/
http://toxikzine.blogspot.com/
Old
(#143
STYLEISKING
Premium Member

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-18-2011, 11:45 AM

Old
(#144
STYLEISKING
Premium Member

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-18-2011, 11:57 AM

Old
(#145
Indica
Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ! Indica is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-18-2011, 02:26 PM

Wow
Old
(#146
PulzOner
PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ! PulzOner is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-18-2011, 04:50 PM

Wow Dope Thread!!
Old
(#147
badbrains
badbrains has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-19-2011, 05:14 PM

Is this Mac from NY aka Mirage???

Old
(#148
badbrains
badbrains has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-19-2011, 05:27 PM

Or is this a Philly mac?
Old
(#149
DeSent
DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ! DeSent is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-19-2011, 05:42 PM

that duel !!

"I find myself in places, with names but no faces"
Old
(#150
slowDown
slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ! slowDown is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: best of blackbook outlines! - 05-20-2011, 04:15 AM

Best blackbook thread I've ever seen on here. Shit is on fire!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)