THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Closed Thread

Old
(#1
pyrozania
pyrozania has no e-cred at this point

Post 12-05-2004, 03:07 PM

Hey, graff artists.
I need some art worth looking at, and thats where you come in. Will pay, however I am starting a non-profit art gallery and would appreciate donations.
Peter Killackey
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2
Overtime
Unstoppable
Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ! Overtime is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-05-2004, 03:42 PM

hmmmmmm, maybe
Old
(#3
Al Green
Veteran
Al Green is on their way to e-fame

Default 12-06-2004, 05:41 AM

dont things like usually get closed? 3 posts?

weak
Old
(#4
High Priest
Elite Member
High Priest just upped their e-cred some more High Priest just upped their e-cred some more

12-06-2004, 06:56 AM

Still not closed yet?

For the thread starter:

-Provide a link/info for gallery (Even if your just starting it)
i.e. Location - affiliates etc.

- Dont expect much as people tend to be paranoid - that you only have one post doesnt help matters

-If your painting on the street where your work is accessible to anyone who happens past it, the artist is given much more exposure then in a gallery setting.

\"I will miss Tim Leary...he believed..as i do that after midnight, all things are possible.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
Old
(#5
GnomeToys
GnomeToys just upped their e-cred some more GnomeToys just upped their e-cred some more GnomeToys just upped their e-cred some more

Default 12-06-2004, 07:11 AM

- #11 = Violence Jackoff

-= <span style=\'color:black\'>12oz</span> <span style=\'color:blue\'>Destruction</span> <span style=\'color:black\'>Leagueİ</span> =-
Old
(#6
seeking
Senior Moderator
seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ! seeking is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default 12-09-2004, 09:46 PM

i was gonna close it, but then i saw the name; 'pyrozania'?! this dude is not only a 'PYROMANIAC' (as if that weren't enough) but he's also fucking 'ZANEY', which means he flat out DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK! if i had closed this down right away, he might have come to my house and set my god damn head on fire. he might have torn my HEAD OFF and SHIT DOWN MY NECK. jesus christ! that would SUCK ASS!!

BUT, now that i've waited a while, hopefully he's had a chance to cool is [crazy] jets and he'll understand.
(i hope!)

look, we'll cross the "hesh accidentally shot himself in the ass" bridge when we come to it. no homo
*BLACK OUT POSSE*
Closed Thread

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)