THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#10151
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 12-20-2012, 05:22 AM

Stolen

Detroit

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#10152
ToMyWorld
ToMyWorld has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 12-22-2012, 01:38 PM

R.I.P Nekst! didnt know you but u were dope, burn the heavens dude
Old
(#10153
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 12-28-2012, 04:58 AM

Stolen

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

Old
(#10154
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 12-28-2012, 05:01 AM

Stolen

Old
(#10155
Gramps
Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools Gramps has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 12-31-2012, 03:02 PM

complete with video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhtRl97yig

oapensi oner

Last edited by Gramps : 12-31-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old
(#10156
scooby snax
scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-07-2013, 02:58 AM

Old
(#10157
useless
Rookie
useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:27 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djambel...in/photostream
Old
(#10158
useless
Rookie
useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect useless has definitely earned your virtual respect

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:29 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djambel...in/photostream
Old
(#10159
useless
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:31 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hush04/8258789534/
Old
(#10160
useless
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:33 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hush04/8240511170/
Old
(#10161
useless
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:33 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/russ3ll/8181623110/
Old
(#10162
useless
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:37 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4623320...in/photostream
Old
(#10163
useless
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 01:38 AM

PNW HEAVENS ^^^^^^
Old
(#10164
atacrock1chicago.nyc
atacrock1chicago.nyc has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-19-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deine Mudder (View Original Post)

[from streetfiles.org]
1up crew has my vote for the #1 crew in the world.
atacrockNY C.
Old
(#10165
BOATS N HOES
BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ! BOATS N HOES is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 01-29-2013, 03:42 AM

1up was in all the cities i visited in europe

they go bigggggggg too

( _)

( _)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Old
(#10166
scooby snax
scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ! scooby snax is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-06-2013, 10:38 PM

Old
(#10167
scooby snax

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-06-2013, 10:41 PM

Old
(#10168
EarlMcEarl
Rookie
EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 02:45 AM

relax
Old
(#10169
TIZYPER
TIZYPER is about to be banned

Location: living in your house holmes, with your crack ass buried under the front porch.

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 03:21 AM

wtf...photoshop^?

I hope heaven's got a V.I.P lounge.
Old
(#10170
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlMcEarl (View Original Post)

from this.. you can see the tiles in the fill & the fucked up part on the bottom of the h

you.. youre good, you
Old
(#10171
EarlMcEarl
Rookie
EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ! EarlMcEarl is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Ya got me

relax
Old
(#10172
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable
MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ! MedicineCabinet is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 07:55 PM

now were just trying to figure out your social security number

nah.. were not; i lied
Old
(#10173
EarlMcEarl
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 09:46 PM

you crazy graffiti kids and your computers

relax
Old
(#10174
MedicineCabinet
Unstoppable

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM

i assure you theres no bullshittery here - never have done anything like that, know how, or interested in doing so.. nothing doin, was just joshin ya

but lol, your flick was a bold lie huh. shoulda covered up those lines & filled in the black more more or something haha
Old
(#10175
EarlMcEarl
Rookie

Default Re: RETARDED SPOTS - 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM

haha i didn't think anyone was trying to steal my info.
lol i agree, the shop could have been better, ill try harder next time.
to apologize heres a legitimate photo

relax

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)