THE WRITERS FORUM - THE GRAFFITI DESTINATION

Old
(#2426
Skulls.
Banned
Skulls. is about to be banned Skulls. is about to be banned Skulls. is about to be banned Skulls. is about to be banned Skulls. is about to be banned Skulls. is about to be banned

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-02-2012, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNerple (View Original Post)

Bump
Unread
Official
12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID! 12ozPROPHET SHOP MAKING OTHER SHOPS LOOK STUPID!

Since: 1993

Default The Real Deal Since 1993™

Old
(#2427
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM

Stolen from the Berlin thread

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/sho...128903&page=18

All graff pics taken from my site www.tagsareknown.com, unless I say 'stolen'

I write Inkhead/IHone, now you state your name

Go read 'Nov York' right now, it's a book...

Gangsters don't keep records and writers don't use flashlights...

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

DRONE ITW R.I.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKO077pxrmo
Old
(#2428
backgroundprops
backgroundprops has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-14-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaughtYouLookin99 (View Original Post)

BUmp GIVEUP STARK and REDRUM, lets see some more cash4 and smells...

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
sweet
Old
(#2429
backgroundprops
backgroundprops has no e-cred at this point

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-14-2012, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleNerple (View Original Post)

Stolen
so sick!
Old
(#2430
PurpleNerple
Veteran
PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ! PurpleNerple is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-20-2012, 05:03 AM

Stolen

MQ

I know more about graffiti than I know about anything, but I still don't know shit about graffiti...

Old
(#2431
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-20-2012, 05:21 AM

Stolen

Detroit

Old
(#2432
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-20-2012, 05:23 AM

Stolen

Detroit

Old
(#2433
geargff
geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ! geargff is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Last edited by geargff : 12-24-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old
(#2434
nerveone
nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-26-2012, 06:39 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beastybudski38/8305099414/
Old
(#2435
nerveone
nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish nerveone is watching their e-fame flourish

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-26-2012, 06:40 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beastybudski38/8308915645/
Old
(#2436
TowerFiend
TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools

Default MASSIVE ROLLER Detroit - 12-26-2012, 05:44 PM

NDO - Detroit

Old
(#2437
TowerFiend
TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools TowerFiend has already snuffed most of you fools

Default Re: MASSIVE ROLLER Detroit - 12-26-2012, 05:52 PM

One night, One Man, 15 stories, 11 gallons of paint, 9 hours non-stop!!! TRUE STORY!!!
Old
(#2438
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-28-2012, 04:53 AM

Stolen

Nekst RIP

Old
(#2439
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 12-28-2012, 05:00 AM

Stolen

Old
(#2440
porra
porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ! porra is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 01-02-2013, 04:43 PM

Old
(#2441
Decyferon
Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ! Decyferon is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 01-02-2013, 10:40 PM

Credit Cards & Apple Pies
Lord give me patience because if you give me strength I may beat someone to death.

HUNDRED KARAT
Old
(#2442
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 01-03-2013, 05:29 PM

Stolen

Old
(#2443
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 01-03-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decyferon (View Original Post)

THIS IS FRESH

Old
(#2444
cexycynthia
Rookie
cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ! cexycynthia is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 01-23-2013, 06:21 AM

Old
(#2445
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 02-02-2013, 01:24 AM

Stolen

Old
(#2446
SMdoubleXL
Veteran
SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ! SMdoubleXL is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 02-04-2013, 04:54 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seanmichealxxl/

IG ~~~SMXXL
Old
(#2447
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 02-25-2013, 07:37 PM

Stolen

Old
(#2448
Judge Schmails
Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ! Judge Schmails is the motherfuckin' champ!

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 02-27-2013, 04:30 AM

MSK,DETROIT,EUROPE,NEW YORK, WEST COAST FLICKS FROM THE LAST DECADE!
BARNES&NOBLE.COM HAS THEM CHEAP! SPREAD THE WORD
Old
(#2449
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 03-12-2013, 06:57 PM

stolen

Old
(#2450
PurpleNerple
Veteran

Default Re: the paint roller thread - 03-12-2013, 07:05 PM

stolen

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)