1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

brutal killing high on meth (alabama)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Jun 5, 2003.

1. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

brutal killing high on meth (alabama)

Discussion started by casekonly - Jun 5, 2003

Sheriff: Father Kills 3 Children, Pets, Himself
    Triple Murder-Suicide Follows Another Unrelated Killing In Area

UPDATED: 3:48 p.m. CDT June 1, 2003

GADSDEN, Ala. -- An Alabama man fatally stabbed his three young children, killed the family pets, and then hanged himself in apparent anger over plans for a divorce, the sheriff says.

William Eric Krost, 36, was found dead by his wife Wendy at about 7:30 a.m. Saturday after she returned home from a night out with friends, said Etowah County Sheriff James Hayes.

When investigators arrived, they found the couple's children, 10-year-old Brandon, 8-year-old Ashley and 4-year-old Katherine, dead in their beds, he said. The mother initially thought they were only sleeping.

"In my 31 years of law enforcement, I've never seen a more gruesome crime scene against children than I saw today," Hayes told The Gadsden Times. "I hope I never have to see another one like this."

Krost also decapitated all six family pets -- two dogs, three cats and an albino boa constrictor, Hayes said

The couple, married 15 years, were having marital problems and discussing divorce, Hayes said.

Hayes said the investigation indicated that Krost was not mad at his children.

"He just wanted to take away from his wife everything she had ever cared for," the sheriff said.

Investigators found a hourlong tape recording made by Krost that says he didn't want his wife to have the children. Hayes said the tape was left for his wife to find.

Hayes said that the deaths appeared to be related to use of crystal methamphetamine, but declined further comment on that possibility.

The deaths in the Tabor community north of Gadsden came just a week after an unrelated case in which a Gadsden couple and their young daughter were murdered over the Memorial Day weekend.

Police said Savannah Martin, 8, was found in her bed and the parents, Charles James Martin III, 38; Melinda Martin, 31; were found in the blood-spattered kitchen. Someone also had tried to set the house on fire either before or after the stabbings, investigators said.

Police on Saturday charged Michael Wayne Reynolds, 30, with capital murder and have interviewed at least one other person in connection with the killings.

Gadsden police Capt. Jeff Wright said Reynolds was "acquainted" with the Martins, but would not comment further on how they knew each other.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Jun 5, 2003

wow, humanity's doomed.

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. shoekeys

shoekeys 12oz Member

shoekeys - Replied Jun 5, 2003

When did meth get so white trash?

shoekeys - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jun 5, 2003

its just an everyday thang...

5. .sE.

.sE. New Jack

.sE. - Replied Jun 5, 2003

I know foreal wtf is happenin to this world.

.sE. - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. test pattern

test pattern 12oz Elite Member

test pattern - Replied Jun 5, 2003

meth was always white trash

test pattern - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Jun 5, 2003

You beat me.

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Jun 5, 2003

I've seen the same thing happen to a lot of people. But offing the entire family, pets. Damn. I havent heard that before..

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. casekonly

casekonly - Replied Jun 5, 2003

man, i lived in alabama for awhile..meth is rampant among white trash, redneck types....it's sad. they get so blown off that shit, and then they stay up for days, which adds to the psychosis...it's nuts...feds fault...they tried to fuck up the hippies with it back in the 60's and it spread everywhere because of the hells angels
    or is that vice versa????

10. casekonly

casekonly - Replied Jun 5, 2003

man, the kids, the kids is what it's all about. it's one thing to take your own life, but those born into this world completely innocent...i don't think that's right.

11. Kettiecat

Kettiecat 12oz Senior Member

Kettiecat - Replied Jun 5, 2003

I'm feeling for the wife right now

Kettiecat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Jun 5, 2003

i brutally killed my thumb one night playing video games for 12 hours straight high on meth.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Jun 5, 2003

be scared of whitey

14. TOR

TOR 12oz Member

TOR - Replied Jun 5, 2003

man fuck that guy...i feel sorry for his wife too..that guys the kinda person i couldnt feel sorry for no matter what....but now hes dead so theres nothing anyone can do...and meth is a problem everywhere pretty much not just in hick towns and shit

TOR - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. killtheradio

killtheradio 12oz Member

killtheradio - Replied Jun 5, 2003

man u cant blame meth....blame the kunt for tryin to screw him .........rip boa

killtheradio - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: