1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

its back..... bomb the world 2

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by niso, Mar 27, 2004.

1. niso

niso New Jack

its back..... bomb the world 2

Discussion started by niso - Mar 27, 2004

the second bomb the world was launched on line yesterday and so far its looking pritty dope with more yards, more caps and on line battles
    also got a new url so its mutch easyer to get to www.bombtheworld.net

niso - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. osker

osker New Jack

osker - Replied Mar 27, 2004

umm... for all the people who are already members and have started to paint the panels on BTW2, i have registered but havnt received my email with login details, is there ment to be a small wait on the email or have i just fucked it up?

osker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. ader47

ader47 12oz Junior Member

ader47 - Replied Mar 27, 2004

you have to wait, mine took a while.

ader47 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. adept

adept 12oz Junior Member

adept - Replied Mar 29, 2004

fuck, there's a vandal squad in the game!@

adept - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: