1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

Mexico's Drug War

Discussion in 'News' started by McLovin, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Soup forgot his password

Soup forgot his password 12oz Member

Soup forgot his password - Replied Mar 8, 2012

Because most of their money doesn't come from selling drugs. These are people who hijack oil tankers and sell them.

Soup forgot his password - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. ILOTSMYBRAIN

ILOTSMYBRAIN 12oz Elite Member

ILOTSMYBRAIN - Replied Mar 10, 2012

How did they get to that level?

Why did they defect from the Mexican army?

When you have captured Drug Lords thanking the United States government for their drug policy, you have a problem.

ILOTSMYBRAIN - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Soup forgot his password

Soup forgot his password - Replied Mar 11, 2012

4. McLovin

McLovin 12oz Senior Member

McLovin - Replied Apr 9, 2012

McLovin - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. Soup forgot his password

Soup forgot his password - Replied Apr 9, 2012

I would totally agree with you. And afterwards make Mexico a state of America for no other reason than to watch Ron Paul and everyone else backpedal on border control. It would be like politicians wanting to create a border around California to keep them from coming into Arizona. Actually it's already like that.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. ILOTSMYBRAIN

ILOTSMYBRAIN - Replied Apr 9, 2012

Hilarious.

I don't read?

Read this...

http://www2.hernandotoday.com/news/...conquista-politics-ethnic-conflict-ar-294619/

I bought El Narco and I am currently reading it. Trying to grab a better perspective on the issue, like I do with all issue's I come across that interest me, perhaps I just arrive at different conclusions.

Believe what you want, I honestly don't care, but to think that views held by people who oppose your views are ignorant, you are mistaken, or rather you should look into the mirror.

The narcotics trade has an estimated worth of 30billion dollars...

That's a lot of money.

7. Soup forgot his password

Soup forgot his password - Replied Apr 10, 2012

That article is hilarious. You can say the same things about Chinese immigrants in the early 1900's trying got assimilate the rest of the world into china by creating chinatowns in every city in the world. Those poor towns that those dirty mexicans are living in... THEY'RE NOT ASSIMILATED, THEY'RE SEGREGATED. And even if they were SO THE FUCK WHAT? And guess what, there's HUGE number of indians now coming into every country in the world and they'll be doing the exact same thing. I'm sure you'll be reading about the exact same fucking thing..."All these dirty smelly Indians think just because we thought it was INdia, now they want America to actually BE part of india. How DARE they hold onto their vegegarianism and arranged marriages."
    And technically California, arizona, nevada, and texas were once parts of mexico, so if they think that they should be a part of mexico, they're absolutely right. That's not exactly ancient history. This is 1823.
    [​IMG] Most of California knows it too and respects that fact. We now teach poor areas in California bilingually, which is great. What's so great about english anyway? You realize America was a coin-toss away from all speaking dutch right? And why wouldn't you want a spanish-mexican influence? Most Mexicans are a tiny, hard working catholics that would kill themselves before they would steal. It's only the areas in America where there has NEVER been another cultural influence that actually gives a shit.

I mean if you think America was going to stay white forever you're out of your gord. OH and also, MEXICO is a fucking melting pot you idiots... for those that think it's just one shade of brown people immigrating northward.

And back to your retort to my post. THat's great that you want a greater perspective on the issue. Maybe you just suck at it. In 1995 the cocaine trade was estimated at 165 BILLION. Now it's 88 Billion and the annual number of drug-related murders has increased by tens of thousands. So lets think about that for a second: Drugs are making less money, are becoming a higher risk, and yet the drug cartels are spending more than ever, putting ENTIRE CITIES on the take... There has been a shift to other forms of crime. Plain and simple.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  8. ILOTSMYBRAIN

ILOTSMYBRAIN - Replied Apr 10, 2012

Yes because that is my dream, to keep America "white".

It's funny to see the message that I try to portray and to see how it is turned around and not received even close to what my intention was.

Debating issue's such as these over the internet is truly a waste of time.

9. Soup forgot his password

Soup forgot his password - Replied Apr 10, 2012

Why are you so butt hurt all of a sudden? Did you write that article? No? Then I wasn't referring to you, although you did post that article for some reason.

10. whitepower

whitepower 12oz Veteran Member

whitepower - Replied Apr 10, 2012

Mexico has to deal with immigrants from south America that are trying to get into the US. and some cartels tax these people.

And now the cartels took over the smuggling people business into the US. before it was the mexican coyotes that did that. now cartels are doing it and charging 1g per person.

Los Zetas have been working with the MS13 in salvador and guatemala, to take over the drug game over there.

whitepower - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. whitepower

whitepower 12oz Veteran Member

whitepower - Replied Apr 10, 2012

The value of drugs for the drug smugglers has gone down a lot. it was reported that it wasn't worth as much as it was a 10 years ago. 30 billion is a lot, but theres no many cartels out there once you divide that, it aint much to run a drug organization. So they have been doing other stuff besides drugs now in days. and they have expanded to other places in the world, they have Chinese boats bringing in chemicals for them. That's why they kidnap people or why the took over the smuggling people game.

whitepower - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. ipod90

ipod90 12oz Senior Member

ipod90 - Replied Apr 10, 2012

^ Im guessing the chems are for meth factories?

ipod90 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Shadowx3

Shadowx3 New Jack

Shadowx3 - Replied Apr 10, 2012

zetas have total control

Shadowx3 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. McLovin

McLovin - Replied Apr 25, 2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i dont think the US will go after them because of fear. The cartels are ruthless and would go after everyones wife and child. many high ranking authorities would be infuriated and disposed of

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  15. McLovin

McLovin - Replied May 1, 2012