1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

New login/ account page

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by johnneh7, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Walid Jumblat

Walid Jumblat 12oz Senior Member

Walid Jumblat - Replied Jan 2, 2013

Yeah, the probs on this forum were pretty obvious to me back in 2007 and I told myself there was no way in hell I'd put money in for access that could drop out at any minute. Not trying to say anyone else was more fool for doing so, I was just able to recognise some issues I'd seen elsewhere previously. The most glaring was that there were a large amount of moderators on here but only very few doing anything positive for the forum (they were mostly either non-existant or ego tripping). Symbols is the only mod I can see that actually does anything here, Earl and others got out because of the probs, from what I remember.

That stuck out like dog's balls to me as an omen of no good. I believe my analysis has pretty much been satisfied.

Sorry to hear that you've had otherwise unfortunate experiences.

WorldBench likes this.
    Walid Jumblat - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Deine Mudder

Deine Mudder 12oz Senior Member

Deine Mudder - Replied Jan 3, 2013

Sorry, did not want to imply that I 'know a lot about it' / be a smartass, just saying

- it would be sad if this place died (and it, in part, already has)
    - it's hard to believe the log-in bullshit is rocket science
    - it's hard to believe money is the issue, given all the ads
    - admin / mods not giving a fuck is like showing all that helped building this the middle finger

Yes, one could make a new forum - but why not retrieve this place?

- would it really be that hard?
    - wouldn't it be worth it?

Deine Mudder - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. shahidsaif

shahidsaif New Jack

shahidsaif - Replied Jan 15, 2013

okey thanks for the prefer.

shahidsaif - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. _blank_

_blank_ 12oz Veteran Member

_blank_ - Replied Jan 18, 2013

i like 12oz. and i dont mind logging in daily. what i dont like is when it logs me out 3 times a day. if i could log in, and stay locked in until the next morning...that would be grand.

_blank_ - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. KINGSHITWTF?

KINGSHITWTF? New Jack

KINGSHITWTF? - Replied Jan 21, 2013

Going to continue my complaint/rant by adding that the 'forgot my password' password that I get sent to my e-mail does not work. I am unable to log into my account anymore - this happened after my previous password was apparently 'wrong.'

So. that's tight.

[​IMG]

KINGSHITWTF? - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  6. CancerDancer

CancerDancer Banned

CancerDancer - Replied Jan 21, 2013

ive had this problem arise out of nowhere a couple months ago where when i log in it takes me back to the main log in option screen not logged in. but when i click on the account option near the top of the page after i clicked log in it takes me to the main forum logged in. if i wouldve never clicked account id think i couldnt log in

CancerDancer - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. KINGSHITWTF?

KINGSHITWTF? New Jack

KINGSHITWTF? - Replied Jan 30, 2013

[​IMG]

KINGSHITWTF? - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. Lew Blum

Lew Blum 12oz Senior Member

Lew Blum - Replied Mar 19, 2013

Fix the login, or I'll kill myself.

Lew Blum - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: