1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

Someone please answer me this...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by IllSkillet, Apr 23, 2012.

1. BobbyBrownsGoldRope

BobbyBrownsGoldRope New Jack

BobbyBrownsGoldRope - Replied Apr 25, 2012

Stop crying online and put it in your diary

BobbyBrownsGoldRope - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. IllSkillet

IllSkillet Dirty Dozen Crew

IllSkillet - Replied Apr 25, 2012

I don't have a problem with someone displaying their opinion. I will point out the flaws in your opinion however. I didn't line the real Myth and I am sure he didn't line me. Regarding the toy from bamf, I am not going to spend my money on going 1000 miles to look for a wimp who will be hiding under a rock somewhere. Nor will I concern myself with a duck purveying a pistol at me, mentally, from 1000 miles the opposite direction or a video of some poor writers throwing rocks at freights "symbolizing" their hatred towards certain individuals. I am not out to win, either, I am out to author a book titled "Respect those who came before you..."

IllSkillet - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. IllSkillet

IllSkillet Dirty Dozen Crew

IllSkillet - Replied Apr 25, 2012

the didlo with 20 screen names reup 138... what were we on??? you're momma's a nigger bitch???

IllSkillet - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. BobbyBrownsGoldRope

BobbyBrownsGoldRope New Jack

BobbyBrownsGoldRope - Replied Apr 25, 2012

I am not reup I like to see fliks and don't care for opinions. Keep it in the streets

BobbyBrownsGoldRope - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. internet toy

internet toy 12oz Junior Member

internet toy - Replied Apr 25, 2012

Props to myth and reup...2 dudes with a good grip of good looking freights...

internet toy - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. va_MisFit_01

va_MisFit_01 12oz Member

va_MisFit_01 - Replied Apr 25, 2012

Wow, Shore.. Your still on here talking shit about me. And for what reason? I dont even think you know, because I sure dont.. But you do know something, and so does everyone else. That your a bipolar schizophrenic piece of shit thats not going to do shit to me but talk shit on the internet. Grow up pussy, get a life, stop thinking about me, or bring it to my face. Point blank! I dont have time for your online games so keep making up lies on the internet and spreading my name.. Your playing yourself, and you know it.. So do your crews and so called friends =].

Sweet dreams pussy...

va_MisFit_01 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. skipschool

skipschool 12oz Junior Member

skipschool - Replied Apr 25, 2012

I didn't see AGSKE, so lose.

skipschool - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. BKBuckDouble

BKBuckDouble New Jack

BKBuckDouble - Replied Apr 26, 2012

bump ghouls strike n mense. n to illskillet stop running your mouth. your making yourself look even more retarded with every reply. keep all that shit to your self. wut is this a clown thread? keep to the flix. myth is dope. i personally dont like reup style but thats my opinion n they both put in quality work consistantly. tell me, are u that dedicated?

BKBuckDouble - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. semorbutts

semorbutts 12oz Member

semorbutts - Replied Apr 27, 2012

keep your beef to yourself and bench.

semorbutts - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: