1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

VIP Security

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by redeyedanimal, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ringworm Jim

Ringworm Jim Banned

Ringworm Jim - Replied Apr 24, 2012

I know. This forum helps me with my boredom. It's quite humorous sometimes, but the forum is still SHIT! You can't even get a response from an admin through e-mail that I sent out over a week ago. It's clear the admin doesn't give a shit about people’s accounts on this forum or the forum itself. I'm done bitching about it because nothing is ever going to change.

Ringworm Jim - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Apr 24, 2012

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  3. Ringworm Jim

Ringworm Jim Banned

Ringworm Jim - Replied Apr 24, 2012

Sad.

Ringworm Jim - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. IllSkillet

IllSkillet Dirty Dozen Crew

IllSkillet - Replied Apr 24, 2012

you are trippin... I think kurt's outward mind is spreading virus' through the atmosphere... (note: apostrophe as plural for virus)... I don't care what a dirty, mad, jackass is talking about... go and kiss fist on his/her bootyhole...

IllSkillet - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Fist 666 - Replied Apr 24, 2012

why would virus'=viruses? you're seriously stupid dude.
    if you weren't such a fucking toy i'd say you'd spent years painting and eating good drugs destroying brain cells to get this stupid, but its clear you're just a newjack with an obnoxious ego, and are likely a FAS baby..

Fist 666 - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  6. IllSkillet

IllSkillet Dirty Dozen Crew

IllSkillet - Replied Apr 24, 2012

redeyedanimal is trying to say I'm mad... damn sonny... I met **** once or twice, go fuck yourself cry baby... no one ever heard of you busters... bc didn't say shit to me when I was at his crib out there for 2 weeks... what is your problem?

IllSkillet - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
  7. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Fist 666 - Replied Apr 25, 2012

name dropping=mad street cred, yo

Fist 666 - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  8. Realism

Realism 12oz Veteran Member

Realism - Replied Apr 25, 2012

You guys ever see The Sopranos, where Vito is tough shit and a top earner with a secret life?

Well, that's IllSkillet. This forum is where he gets his strong rep, but in real life he frequents all male clubs wearing a little leather conductor hat with sequins on it.

I just wanted in on this, sorry.

Realism - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.