1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please contact us and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the new 12ozProphet!

YANKS... U and your freights

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by stapler, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uatoy

Uatoy New Jack

Uatoy - Replied Mar 28, 2008

Stapler types better English than a lot of the 13 year old wiggers on here who have it as their native language-not bad! To those of you trying to diss him, lets see you try to type in German or French or whatever?

Anyway, to address the topic, I am from the US and i for one dont really give a fuck about freights. I might use a freight yard as a chill spot to practice styles, but as far as i'm concerned the streets and freeways is where the real action is.

Uatoy - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

Brewster Baker - Replied Mar 31, 2008

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brewster Baker - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Uatoy

Uatoy New Jack

Uatoy - Replied Apr 1, 2008

Practice makes perfect!

which is probably why i can easily burn most of the gay crap that i see riding on freights nowadays
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)

Uatoy - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. stapler

stapler 12oz Junior Member

stapler - Replied Apr 2, 2008

funny you as yank can diss but if euros take the piss.....

stapler - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

BigJoe - Replied Apr 2, 2008

Stapler :

You sound like your talking it up. If you where really active on trains you wouldnt be encouraging toys on the net to paint more. Ssh...

Everywhere has there own scene, let it be. Diversity makes graffiti more intersting.

BigJoe - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. stapler

the more the better. destroy is the keyword

7. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

BigJoe - Replied Apr 2, 2008

Yeah destroy the world man, fuck the system braaaaahhhhh!

Your a toy, you just proved it.

BigJoe - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. stapler

hahahah up yours new skool dildo. up yours.

destroy the transit system yes & fuck the world indeed

9. CESSONE

CESSONE 12oz Member

CESSONE - Replied Apr 2, 2008

CESSONE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. stapler

mod request: close topic please

11. Oiler

Oiler Banned

Oiler - Replied Apr 2, 2008

AMERICAN MADE WEBSITE BITCH

Oiler - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  12. stapler

stapler - Replied Apr 3, 2008

pfft i have been reading here for a long while biatchhhh and frankly i cant be fucking bothered anymore. besides a few interesting topics its mainly 16 year old wiggers like you who talk tuff.

13. desism_ktc

desism_ktc 12oz Loyalist

desism_ktc - Replied Apr 3, 2008

WERD LOL...

desism_ktc - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. YER_GAY

YER_GAY 12oz Member

YER_GAY - Replied Apr 3, 2008

London was the biggest police state I've ever seen. As were lots of the other European cities I visited. The entire planet, outside the 3rd world, is living in an Orwellian state, I'm not sure exactly why you think European society is much more free than American society.
    Anyway, why you felt the need to come on here and take jabs at people for hitting freight trains here is questionable. North America was built on the rails, it was the lifeblood of the continent for over a century. There's a special feeling when you're in your favourite spot at night, absorbing the sounds, smelling the rusty steel before you crack open your cans. I take it serious, duct tape over the numbers, doing full panels. It's a great feeling knowing what I just painted is going to roll to somewhere I probably have never been to or heard of, and then later on down the line meeting someone in another city who says "hey, i spotted a CN you did 5 or 6 years ago, it was mad faded".
    If you've been around as long as you say, you should know graffiti isn't purely about fucking up the system or sticking it the man or wherever your head's at. That's a kid's attitude, just about destuction. To people hitting the freights, it's about communicating with other writers, appreciating the rail culture and understanding the history and beauty of what you're painting.
    You talked about someone patronizing you? the title of this thread is more patronizing than anything anyone else has replied to you. I think you need to get off your high horse, because you're no better than the kids who talk shit about special graffiti paint and wack Euro styles. There's more to it than that, you know that...

YER_GAY - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. stapler

stapler - Replied Apr 4, 2008

dude if you read my comments you will find out that i got the point. i understand you people a bit more now, i get the motivation.
    main reason i made the topic is that 16 year old dipshits on here act like freights are the natural progression for graffiti & and their vomit like paint residues are gods gift to the graffitiscene. in my opinion thats not the case. you may disagree that's cool.

im cool with you true freight boys who show a deep love for a scene/part of graffiti that, true, is hard to comprihend for non americans
    still i couldnt care less if the hand of doom rolled by on a freight. its just not my thing. i love cleans thats my thing but do keep on painting what you love.

and yes i have truely been around as long as i said to the point that doing what i am still doing is getting ridiculous

peace

RSWC cru 1985 - 20??

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.