In the depth of a Second World War Bunker
It was 1943 when German troops leaded by Field Marshal Albert Kesselring took the Salus Hotel in Sant’Andrea Bagni (out of nowhere in Parma, Italy) as their headquarters, while they were trying to counteract Allied Forces. Here they built the Bunker: 120 square meters of passages and hidden rooms.
The exhibit was set in this unbelievable atmosphere on September the 8th by Limitrofi and Davidegolia.com.
Works by: Gianfranco Cioffi, James Kalinda, Centina, Psychoboy54, Grozni, Alessia Leporati, Giulia Montali, Maria Storiales, Alessandro Schmidt, Cas.